Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New way of meeting peeps and new RP's?

Hullo everyone! So Celiana just got knighted and is looking to change things up. So in order to do this I wanted to do shipboard antics. Like transporting cargo/passengers to other destinations. Perhaps salvage operations a la firefly. Also along with this idea of transporting passengers I'd like to perhaps do some transport of political peeps here on Chaos like transporting senators and acting as a bodyguard type capacity. Also if anyone wanted to write like ship battles I'd like to learn about doing that if possible maybe some pirate types? Anywas that's kinda what I'm looking to do here soonish. Any takers?

[member="Celiana"],

I don't have any pirate battles, but I do have other thread ideas that you might be interested in. I have a brand new faction out that is all about working and defending those who cant themselves. So there will be a lot of threads that we will be having that are based around fights, and other such.

The Vanguard is a good new place to write with new writers.

Otherwise, I got nothing for ya. Sorry? lol

[member="Bachoocabra"]

A pet? Seriously? I mean this with respect cause i've not seen this before but you look sorta like a deranged cookie monster haha. What would we do? You won't try to eat my face off while I sleep will you? are you open to sharing cookies?

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/108682-bachoochabra/

The link goes to my Character Creation page for this character. You could use him the same way someone with a Wookie Companion would, as a traveling partner. Bachoochabra could also be a body guard, and protect you, if you wish...or just whatever the hell you want to use him for...Oh, and Bachoocabra does also follow someone with Cookies rather well, and will be enraged if you throw them away or something, so He's not big with sharing the cookies. So as long as he isn't enraged or charging after cookies, then he won't rip your face off.

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom