Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff New Update To Div CSS Restrictions

9. The following CSS attributes from the DIV bb code are now prohibited and may not be used.

a. background-attachment: fixed;

b. width:, min-width:,
c. cursor:

Have you ever seen this? Opened up a thread on your phone and boom, reading comprehension just completely destroyed?

ca58d49f578c5f5fb18f301a7ebba375.png

It's because of people misusing width and min-width. These attributes are now banned in the div bbcode. Fix or be fixed!

721dbed95b7692ed5c1163e44f750fe1.png

Last edited:
Tefka Tefka i think most of us added max-width to our div stuff because sometimes wonky stuff happened and it'd cause that singular post to get too wide or something in mobile, like people who set a width parameter in the screenshot above, iirc it shouldn't actually let that happen unless you set an actual width. I'll preemptively remove it (max-width) from anything I use tho if you have any tips on how to avoid breaking formatting on mobile.

Width: is the problem. Anyone using it, tell them to remove it. If it breaks mobile view, we’re taking action. Nobody’s gotten more than warning points over it so far, and I hope it stays that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom