Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the Chaos

Hey, My name's Kenico.

I was told about this site by my friend, Camellia Swift, who said this place was awesome and after looking around i can see why...Hope I can fly around and enjoy the chaos of it all :D

[member="Kenico"]
Welcome to Chaos, if you need anything at all feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay, and good luck with your journeys into the Galaxy!

If you want a basis for a character bio sheet, feel free to use mine.

I am quite pleased by everyone welcoming me with open arms...Just one question: I am making a former Jedi who has left the order before he has completed his trials...in fact his Jedi Training was complete but due to him not going through the trials he never made knight hood...I would love to know the current state of the Jedi Order if I may ask?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Kenico"],

Disarray,

Coruscant has fallen to the Sith, Jedi Temple is in ruins from what I remember, their current quarters are on Ossus, and the Grand Council of Jedi has been dissolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom