Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New To Site But not new to RP

Hey there the names Angel. I came here awhile back and I thought I almost lost the info to log in. But here I am. :) Just would love to find some RPers and start and or discuss something we can rp about. I am a bit rusty but I am a fast learner. Hope to hear from anyone interested soon. :)

[member="Angel Engelis"]

Hey there! Welcome and/or welcome back!

Gods, that sounds like a prefabricated response! Anyways! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, and I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

But be warned... this place can be addictive. ;)

Greetings, new member of the family. This is our humble home. Here we laugh, play, and weave mighty stories in all corners of this vast universe! If there is an adventure to be head, you can be sure it can be found here. Make yourself comfortable. Have any questions? If so, ask away. We'll all be willing to answer anything that might come up.

Should you want to RP, feel free to ask me anytime. I have more than enough characters to arrange something that will suit your needs/wants.
*tips hat*

One last note: You might see me around the site a bit, though under my alt, Ven'Rain Sekairo. She's the one I use the most.
Just a heads up.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Angel Engelis"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to see you're eager to get out in our galaxy and have fun; it's a great place to be and you'll be hooked.

I'm always up for RP to develop characters and start new adventures so count me in if you need it.

:D

Awesome responses. And OH so sorry about late replies. As most of you may know RL can be chaotic. LOL But indeed I would love to RP or even talk. Message me or I will send something all of you your way once I can. Thank you for the understanding. ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom