Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to roleplaying and I want to know how the site works

Well, I'd recommend thinking of a character you want to roleplay first.

When you've done that, go to your profile page. (Click on your profile name at the top right of the screen) And then go to "characters" and press "add subaccount." Enter your character name and post a topic in the character creation forum with this template filled in.

Then, join a public RP here, indicated by the green box saying public in the title, or, alternatively, start your own!

If you want me to go into the specifics of RPing itself, I'm glad to :)

@[member="Echronus"] Howdy there friend, and thanks for coming to SWRP:Chaos

Here's the Site Rules, I'd ask that you read them. They explain a good bit of the things about the site as a whole.

Here are the rules on character creation, and explain about how you need to create a character bio and here is the link to the place for your bio. Just make that and you can start Roleplaying at your leisure. As the Jawa stated, above you can jump in any public threads or create your own private ones. Any questions please PM myself or any other staffer and we will gladly assist.

Akio is a good Emperor but why not join something new and interesting like the Corsair Brotherhood. We are more then willing to help you learn the basics of RP and as such we will be able to do training threads and other things that will help you become more acquainted with RPing on the site. Plus we have cake and explosions not together but sometimes we eat cake while watching our explosions.

Feeto Chivaro said:
He asked for help; not your advertisements.
That sort of thing should probably be done when he has a character.

I get the want to push your faction and make it known, but not to new members, please? :)

Welcome to Chaos. Make sure you read the PM you were likely sent on registering, and anything else I'm sure Staff can walk you through. They were incredibly helpful for me when I registered (Or at least @[member="Jacen Cavill"] was :p )

@[member="Echronus"]
Welcome, welcome! You've come to the perfect place if you have no experience in roleplaying, not saying we're all bad at it, just stating that literally everyone is out to help you. Play-By-Post Roleplaying, what we do here at SWRP: Chaos is like storytelling or writing a novel. The thing is, you're not ever doing it alone unless it's personal training threads or things of that nature. I'll give you this link from one of my most recent major threads that I worked extra hard on to give you an example of what roleplaying looks like.

Rather than confuse you by reposting the aforementioned info/help threads that my comrades have so kindly posted above, I'll just inform you that I'm always free for teaching and mentoring newer players here around the board. If you're planning for characters, I can help. If you're plotting for some amazing stories and plotlines, I can help. If you want to be amazing, you don't need my help :p

Again, welcome to the Chaos community! Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to Private Message me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom