Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to roleplay

Hello, [member="Kismet"], and welcome to Jurassic Park! :D

Here we have dinosaurs and for some reason Star Wars role-playing...? :huh:

In either case, have a look at the rules, post your character sheet using the template found in the Character Creation forum, and you're set to go. Should you need anything my door is always open. :)

[member="Kismet"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here! And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

As you're new to RPing, the best way to get better really quickly is to have an exceptional writer as your "coach". Me, obviously. But yeah, if you need help with that, I would love to RP with you! :)

Welcome to Chaos of the Site. You have already met the first batch of weird people *Cough* [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], *Cough*
Luv u bby

And if you have any question, just ask away and we will all answer you.
[member="Kismet"]

Well shucks! Thank you all for your help O: I do have a character in mind, but since I can't post in the species creation forum I assume that's closed for new members yes? XD

[member="Hayato"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Maria Natalja"] [member="Gezes Skel"] [member="Morna Imura"]

Gezes Skel

G
Sadly, you have to have 50 posts under your belt in order to post in the factory. I have no idea why, but that's the rule.

[member="Dark"]

[member="Gezes Skel"] [member="Dark"] - The 50 post-rule for the Factory and Request Rank Titles forums was implemented to combat characters who are created and then suddenly dropped for no reason. We call those spammers. They used to request their rank titles right away and are never touched again. This way we more or less force people to commit to their creations since they'll have to get to 50 posts until they may partake in all the privileges, sorta like a trial version for a MMO where you get locked out of certain parts until you invest in it.

It doesn't have to be 50 IC (In-Character) posts, and it doesn't take long to reach that limit. Less spam for Staff to deal with, which enables us to focus on other matters. :)

Oh I see, that makes sense I suppose, still in that case I'll probably have to make a different character then the one I had planned. Though since my muse has just struck me, I think this could help along the original characters..well Origin haha XD

[member="Gezes Skel"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Gezes Skel

G
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Ah, I see, that makes sense.
[member="Dark"] - Best of luck to you!

[member="Maria Natalja"]
Ah well, is there anything like a living Shadow as a race?? The fictional shadow kinda thing where it can reach out and touch physical things and stuff, really susceptible to light based weaponry like a lightsaber and even a blaster. Really sneaky kinda species XD

[member="Kismet"] - I forgot to add, that all writer (main) accounts are still able to request rank titles without the 50 posts. The rule only applies to character (sub) accounts. :)

[member="Morna Imura"]

ARocGAW.gif

[member="Aku'Tare"]

Hmm... I am not sure about that. I think the Withered Smoke is similar, but to be honest, I don't even know if they are going to allow a kind of like a magical species to exist. But I am no species judge, so it would be better to contact [member="HK-36"] or [member="Ilias Nytrau"]. Of course, you could play forum games with one account until you have 50 posts and then you can submit the species to the Factory. Then you could make your character.

But I am nobody to tell you what to do. It's your decision, after all. :)

[member="Maria Natalja"] Oh. Hey, that's...actually exactly what I had in mind...LOL..XD Thank you very much! I wouldn't have noticed this! ^^

EDIT: Awh, sadness there not PC's XD
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] Oh cool! Thank you for all the help! O:

[member="Morna Imura"] Thank you! ^^

[member="Asterion"] Thank you! I'm sure I will! Just as long as I don't get sniktbubbed ;D

[member="Gezes Skel"] The luck worked! ^o^ XD

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Dark"]

*Appears in a whirlwind of mint-berries and flames*
Greetings, I am HK-36 and I hold the seat of a Species Judge along with Ginger Overlord Illias,

So the thing with Withered Smoke is that they cannot be controlled or RP'ed as a player-character because of their ability to phase and transmute into different state of matter.

However, should you submit a species of a Sithspawn who has only one member who cannot reproduce, and leave the phasing/teleporting out of the equation, you would be allowed to RP as him.

[member="HK-36"] Thank you magical Robot-man! I was just thinking on how to contact you about making a little bit of a spin-off of your creation as to not step on your toes! Thank you very much for your help! I will definitely do that! I've already got a few ideas too so this will definitely be much fun! O:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom