Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Threads

I've tried to come back a few times and I think the issue had been trying to lean too hard and overwhelmed myself, but I made a slower attempt this time and I'd like to think I'm able to take on some new threads now. Lot of familiar faces that I'd love the chance to write with again after all this time and all that has happened IC, or mayber some newer characters too. But admittedly do have a preference for the familiar, if anyone is interested.

Even if you're not, you can pretend to be or I'll die.

But, yeah, ready to take on some new threads and head in some new directions! Be it independent or faction related.

Always meant to try and write with you, never got around to it. I have several faces. Including this one, that might match. Let me know if your slate has a spot.
I’d love the chance to. Still open to do some threads, so hit me up whenever you get the chance.

Always willing to write with ya, don't think we ever really got a chance I have 3 other toons well 4 including the cat if you're interested Koda Fett Koda Fett
I’m up for most things, so don’t hesitate to hit me with any ideas or threads you might want to do!

If you're still interested, Zahira is a younger hunter who probably wouldn't mind either collaborating or having a moment with the legendary Koda Fett Koda Fett
For sure! If there’s anything you’d like to see, throw me a message and I’m sure we can make something work.

I'm up for some threads with a fellow bounty hunter.
I’m sure we can collaborate on something in the future. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom