Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Theme Now Available - "Red Villainous"

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I've been getting random character switches since the new theme was introduced, but I'm not sure if that's a bug with the theme or something else.

Kal A'den said:
I've been getting random character switches since the new theme was introduced, but I'm not sure if that's a bug with the theme or something else.
This has something to do with your cookies, clear them out and refresh and you ought to be good.

Ava Solborne

A
The... um... Thing in the top left looks a bit like Coruscant, so you made the whole day happy. :D

Flint Pherson

F
TEF, MY COMPUTERS NOT WORKING. TEF! TEF! TEF ETF TEF TER FTE!! MY COMPUTERS NOT WORKING!!!! Om'MA'Gerd!!!

...wait. ...Nevermind. I just realized I had to clear my cache and reload. I found F5 works great to. You should tell people that next time. Seriously.

Actually, I tell most people to take a breather and step away from the computer if I can't help them out at the time (I do contract work as an IT). Or put them off for a day. Cache'll clear itself. Haha.

Flint Pherson

F
My favorite is when you remote them for service. But forget to tell them that immediately, and they are all like: "Om'ma'gosh! It's doing it by itself! ...Mr. Mr. My mouse is moving by itself! It's a miracle!"

And then your all: "Really! No way! Okay. Okay. Keep watching it. Keep watching it. ...Don't look away!!!"

...And then you go to YouTube and Rick' Roll or Gangam Style them: "...Yep. Thats just me." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom