Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Species Template

Gaea

G
I can guarantee that I will be using it at least 29 times once Mellaniphe is approved.
With the potential of multiple uses as I continue to flesh out the other worlds within Mellaniphe's system and its neighboring systems in Wild Space.
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]​

Gaea

G
I'm hoping it will be widely used as it was / is intended to make it easier to submit Flora by cutting out many of the areas that weren't needed for non-sentient Flora.
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]​

*breathes a huge sigh of relief* Y'all had me worried there for a moment, thinking that the species template was changed. Which would have sucked for me, because I have...*counts on fingers* 3 or 4 species in various stages of completion, along with others that have been swimming in my brain.

In any case, definitely gonna use that template too.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Go ahead, but then I shall swarm-tag you in every codex sub I make! Evil has a name gentlemen, and its name is IBBY! Mwahahaha!

Excellent! I already have a submission in mind that this will work brilliantly for. :) I cannot like it enough!

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] - We've actually had a bunch of non-sentient plants come through since I came onto codex back in March. So I suspect it's going to get a fair bit of use across the board. :) And I know personally I have a few things that I'd like to run through that will use this particular template.

Much love for [member="Empress Pandorea"], Thanks for suggesting it for us and putting it together.

Gaea

G
You're very welcome [member="Coryth Elaris"]
I was so excited, that even though I was wanting to wait until Mellaniphe and the Actaeanis were finished being reviewed, that I went ahead and used the new template for a submission. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom