Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff New Rule Update: PVP Threads

We’re adopting a new policy to show good faith towards PVP threads by having Staff members openly announce their recusals from Judgement teams.

I like it, but this revisits an old problem from yesteryear early Chaos days - Writers privately approaching Staff members in an attempt to solicit information or to garner influence in regards to the final judgement.

SWRP Staff will formalize a general rule to cover this, but just to cover the basics - if you attempt this, if you DM a Staff Member for influence regarding a judgement or even for information regarding it, the MINIMUM consequence will be a 30 day ban followed with Admin review.

Don’t play in the kitchen, guys. This isn’t an issue I take lightly. Just cook and write and have fun, or you’ll be googling new roleplay websites by breakfast tomorrow.

I don’t believe your question is relevant to the ruling, as they are not mutually exclusive.

But as a rule of thumb yeah, if everyone is writing together, cooperating, being mature from both sides with writers you’d rather not write with, and healthily separating IC from OOC - absolutely. It should not be an issue.

We believe the community as a majority currently has a good grip on this. View this not as tyrannical overreach, but as Staff reinforcing those same values.

IMO, we’re up good rn. I would rather increase that lead than become complacent with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom