Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruit

https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151061-mako-berti/

Just a padawan trying to make my way in the galaxy. Look forward to getting some RP writing juices flowing. Most my of RPing has been done of MMOs, primarily Star Wars Galaxies and LOTRO online. This will the be the first primary text-base RPing I've done, so I might need some time to get acclimated. Also, there is a lore associated with Chaos, so I'll have to do some reading up on that as well But, look forward to meeting you all!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Mako Berti"]

Welcome! I know how you feel, I come from another website where I did RPing, and this place was entirely different from what I was used to. You get used to it, eventually. I'm fairly new myself, I only joined a couple of months ago, and I already nearly have a thousand posts.

Well, good luck! Have fun reading the lore! You have a lot of catching up to do! :D

[member="Mako Berti"]

Welcome to SJO! There is a Discord channel if that is of interest to you. I can link it to you just let me know.

Hope you have fun with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom