Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Recruit, Reporting for Duty

Hello, everyone! ^_^

Thirdas here has just left Midvinter to (hopefully) join the Antarian Rangers. He's the youngest of the Heavenshield children and sort of the black sheep of the family, hence the member title.

Looking forward to thread with all of you, with special focus on our Ranger brothers and sisters. Granted he's just another recruit at first so he'll likely be a bit too gung-ho for his own good. :p

If any of our more experienced soldiers would like to sort him out I'd be down for that. ;)

Happy to be here and finally get his story underway! :D

[member="Thora Heavenshield"] - You're certainly the smallest of us. :p

[member="John Locke"] - Thank you! ^_^

[member="Setter Ryburn"] - I might just take you up on your offer, do you have a specific recruitment process for new recruits? I do intend to have Thirdas spend some time in boot camp before his first mission.

[member="Setter Ryburn"] [member="Thirdas Heavenshield"]

Just be prepared to see a lot of blood.

And subpoenas. Lots of subpoenas.

Start up the thread, Setter. Other than that, you can join our mad shindig in the upcoming invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom