Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New? No. Yes. A little of both.

So.

Introduction. I left my introduction card in my other pants pocket. No wait...I didn’t have one. Mainly because I seldom needed one. I have quite a bit of Rping experience. Had. Wrote. You know, putting words together to form lines. Lines and paragraphs. Things that created post. And you know. Stuff. I had a reputation for it. And stuff. Making lines. Posting. Here. There. Doing things. Posting stuff.

Some said I had a sense of humor. Some thought I was mad. For you know. Posting. Posting stuff. They could have been right. Because you know. Stuff. Had a long running character. He changed a lot. Maybe it was on Tuesdays. Or maybe after stuff. You know, that came from posting stuff. A lot of things changed. Over time, due to you know. Posting stuff. But that time is done. You know, posting stuff. Times come and times go. Posting stuff. Such is the nature of change.

I knew some of you. Some of you I knew more then others. Others I barely knew. Others I knew very well. Such was the times of posting. Good times. Bad times. Happy times. Sad times. So much has changed. So much has come to pass. What was is not what is, what is no longer matters in the way it once had. Such is the nature of time crossing the rubicon of our souls. Now there is only the search, the wandering, the exile.

I know some of you. Some of you know me. Or you did. Or you had. So much has fallen into shadow only to rise a new. Day gives birth even as night fades away. We come to new lands and new beginnings. Looking. Wondering. A time to live. To do that which has not been done for an age.

To post.

Stuff.

Perhaps I should have made a friendlier name.

But then, maybe I would not be what some expect.

EmKay

I know I don't know you, but I think I may like you. Time will tell. After all, interesting people are always so much more... fun.

[member="Dread"] - Welcome to Chaos. Have any questions? Do not fear the asking of them. Otherwise, enjoy your stay. I do imagine you will be here a good, long while.

I believe this is one of the nicer welcomes I have had the pleasure of enjoying in a good long while. Especially one that did not involve bribery, sexual favours, or a full scale musical number. In any event I thank you. Seeing such a welcome speaks very well of any community and it’s populace. It’s definitely one of the marks of a great board and helps to bring new blood in as time goes ever on.

The animated sigs are a nice touch, so use to still pictures.

[member="Dread"] Good thing you did not join the Disney RP forums because then you would get a whole Movie/musical all about saying hello.

Welcome! I will enjoy reading your posts, and should you have questions, just ask anyone.

The Disney forums no longer welcome me since the time I wrote the great erotic thriller involving Pluto and Gepetto entitled Fifty Shades of Wood.

And has someone noted who I'am already.

That didn't take long at all if so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom