Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
giphy.gif

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Why hello! Nice of you to come.:D
Say...you wouldn't by any chance have brought along some pringles, have you? :)

Like, I have to tell you, this place is great, but... ~looks left, looks right~ ...but damn, they don't have pringles this side of the galaxy. :(

Reggae_Muff1n Reggae_Muff1n welcome to Chaos! Put up your feet, make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions!
Don't mean to pester anyone but am presently filled with questions. I suppose my most pressing are:

1) How do I create a character and how do I know which faction is the right fit?
2) How do I join a faction?
3) Is it possible to make multiple characters?
4) Are there set limitations within posts relating to time ( for example, if I were to make references to a Canon character like Han Solo, would I have to talk about him like we would a real life historical figure?)
5) What is expected generally of me in a thread? Is there a time/ word limit to posting?)
6) can I edit a post if I accidently include something illegal like using outside player knowledge to influence a character decision?

Sorry to dump these questions on you all but I would really like to not mess up so quickly or at all is possible.

Your drunk writer
Welcome to Chaos and…
Most questions can be answered easily:
1. Have a look around the major factions tab, this will show some of the more active/popular ones and they’re welcoming to all the new members. Simply read through their about page and you will get a slight impression of their motives.
2. I’d say join the discord and eventually create a character account (subaccount) where you join the faction.
3. Yes it is
4. Well Chaos is set 860ish years after BBY, so I’d assume yes. If people are aware of the historical figure
5. There’s nothing expected from you other than following the roleplay rules :)
6. Editing a post is allowed, I doubt it will get you in any trouble if you edit it straightaway.

Ronan Casella

R
Don't mean to pester anyone but am presently filled with questions. I suppose my most pressing are:

1) How do I create a character and how do I know which faction is the right fit?
2) How do I join a faction?
3) Is it possible to make multiple characters?
4) Are there set limitations within posts relating to time ( for example, if I were to make references to a Canon character like Han Solo, would I have to talk about him like we would a real life historical figure?)
5) What is expected generally of me in a thread? Is there a time/ word limit to posting?)
6) can I edit a post if I accidently include something illegal like using outside player knowledge to influence a character decision?

Sorry to dump these questions on you all but I would really like to not mess up so quickly or at all is possible.

Hi! Apologies for only seeing this now.

In addition to what Aveney Aveney said above, you can also take a look at this ruleset with regards to character creation.

Most major factions also have Character Creation guides or other information that could also help you decide in which direction you should go. :D

Welcome to Chaos and…
Most questions can be answered easily:
1. Have a look around the major factions tab, this will show some of the more active/popular ones and they’re welcoming to all the new members. Simply read through their about page and you will get a slight impression of their motives.
2. I’d say join the discord and eventually create a character account (subaccount) where you join the faction.
3. Yes it is
4. Well Chaos is set 860ish years after BBY, so I’d assume yes. If people are aware of the historical figure
5. There’s nothing expected from you other than following the roleplay rules :)
6. Editing a post is allowed, I doubt it will get you in any trouble if you edit it straightaway.
Thank you so much for all the information and clarification!! Going to have a thorough read the factions and rules now but this is a massive weight of my shoulders- Thank you again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom