Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Seeking a place to write

So I was 'guided' here by a friend, I would use the name I know them by IRL but I think it's best that I wait until I can ask them who their character is.

Why did I come here? Well simply put, I want a place I can continue to be a person that loves Star Wars and anything 'nerdy' but that is around people that understand that life sometimes makes it hard to do that 'hobby' 24/7/365 due to real life responsibilities.
I need a place I can write and be around what I hope are mature people, seems that rather limited now a days with the 'freedom of the internet.'

as for this character I can honestly say I'm not sure if I want to play a 'regular joe' so to speak or a 'magically talented' person. Any suggestions? It's clear it's been awhile since I've really dove into the world of Star Wars so I might need a mentor in this kind of thing.

[member="Cyvinthe Sodolamar"]

Come be my apprentice. I swear the other 300 of them will play nice.

Welcome to the server though. There should be a line underneath the shoutbox, but there's no shout button. Just type and hit enter.

You require 50 posts to use the Shoutbox and the Factory :)

Also welcome to the site! If you have any further questions or require any help please do not hesitate to ask!

There should be a little text box above the tabs; refresh, smilies, BBcode, etc... Well that is what is on my screen anyway. Then just press shout which is to the right of the box.

Anyway welcome to Chaos. And if you're still stuck on ideas of who to join and such, feel free to hit me up. I've done my fair amount of travelling to different factions, with different characters and might be able to help you if need be.

HAVE FUN! :D

EDIT: "You require 50 posts to use the Shoutbox and the Factory :)"
Ahh that'll be why!

Okay that would explain why I can't use the shout-box... *chuckles nervously*

Also I found her Play by at last (I love Eva Green especially in the second 300 movie and the Showtime show: Penny Dreadful) so maybe that will help flush her out. I know I want to try and write a bad-ass female, though I've seen around the net that bad-ass female are not 'wanted' as much as females that need rescuing and 'helpless' (why is this?)
Might try my hand at a bad-ass pirate/merc.

I will be working on a open rp but I was wondering is there a planet that is sort of 'neutral' that anyone can show up on without instantly having to 'pick a side'. A sandbox so to speak to help flush out the character a bit?

Most planets are free to jump on and just flesh out a character. If you want neutral Drop Point station moves alpng the Hydian way and is a neutral shadow port. Contruum is a war torn planet that is owned by no one. Dantooine is neutral if you want sparse and backwater. Tarhassan is a neutral world that is very sandbox. Those are a few of many on the map.

First off, Welcome to the site, Love to see new faces.

And for your question, generally any planet is considered "Sandbox" as many things can happen to a character. We have a Sith who is a Nobel from Courscant, even though the Jedi (Used to ) own it. So really you should have no fear on where you choose. However, if you want, look at places like Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, and the outer planets to get a completely neutral Planet. If you need to look at what is available then look >http://starwarsrp.net/pages/map< here for a map of the current planets and Cloud influences. (You may have to zoom in to read it.)

If there is anything else you need to ask, You can PM just about anyone, or just ask on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom