Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

So, Kosu Goram is the heir to a moderate fortune on Alderaan,
His parents were murdered when he was younger and he had disappeared not long after.

He has since returned claimed his fortune, bought his Luxury Cruiser, and is scouring the galaxy for some unknown purpose.

Also, he is a cripple.

Looking to start rewriting with this character. Not that kind of soul-less assassin, but an engineer that tries his inventions. If there is a thread i can help or you wanna RP with me send me a message. I´ll be active in this community

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I was invited by Faith to join this faction. So after a quick look around, I liked it and here I am posting. :)

I've been writing this Alderaanean character since her creation... over a decade long now.
I may be new to this board and group, but there are writers here that can vouch for my credibility. I can link you to other boards such as SW TALES/ EPICS, Circle of Healers etc..if any here has heard of them. But my RPs still survive there along with stamped time of postings.

I would like to include House DeVoe as part of the Great Houses. My father, Duke DeVoe is all for defending Alderaan by any means. I'll be playing the youngest of the Duke's two daughter and as a pacifist, despite my father's stance on the matter. It's not defiance by no means, but following the true spirit of an Alderaanean...peace without bloodshed.

Well, that's the short of it and don't want to have you writers fall asleep reading an intro.

So, hope to be interacting with you all. :)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
*bows head*

Thank you, your Majesty. :)

b7Q8ZkO.jpg

I'd like to introduce my father; Duke Kyle DeVoe. I'll be writing up a piece for him soon. He will defend and fight for Alderaan and its Allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom