Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Mando in the System

Juno is ready to capture and or kill some space terrorists! I’m finalizing my profile and formalizing my weaponry, but I’m ready to start brainstorming some bounties, if anyone is looking to be hunted/stalked across the cosmos until death/capture/imprisonment!

I’m a great host to my captives, really.

Second King of The Elysium Empire
If you need a place to resupply in the southern outer rim, The Imperium is very friendly with most Mandalorians and will gladly support Juno's quests. I also recommend Damascus Station as a potential bounty location, as the station holds over a billion people, and has heavy traffic due to the many businesses within it.

Wanna team up with slightly insane cyborg?
We can team up after I nab the jedi. I’ll dm you the deets.

Relax boys. Let me handle it from here.

We Wrens have got to stick together.

Hit me up sometime-I’ve got a whole bunch of people who can’t wait to meet ya.
Will do cousin! I’ll shoot you a message.

Mando meet? Do you need smuggled? Do you need cyberwear? Are you looking for like minded beskar nuts? Enclave Discord has free beskar; just putting that out there.
Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I’m already on the discord, and I plan on writing out the forging of my personal armor very soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom