Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, but experience RP'er and Star Wars nerd!

Greetings!

I am new to the site but have been RP'ing for a very very long time. I've been on and off multiple Star Wars forums over the years and finally decided to make my way to this one.

I'll be coming up with a new original character, starting off as a Padawan (hopefully).

So if there are any Masters/Knights out there looking for someone that will be extremely active and has a good grasp on both RP'ing and Star Wars shoot me a message and I can fill you in on my character before I post him.

-Thanks.

Thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

Question: Do I need to find a PC master to continue/finish-up my characters years as a Padawan? If that's the case I'd like to find one and maybe do some Back Flash threads to get a feel for what sort of training he would of undergone and such, that would help decide what is strengths and weaknesses are as well.

Kal'n Drasco said:
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

Question: Do I need to find a PC master to continue/finish-up my characters years as a Padawan? If that's the case I'd like to find one and maybe do some Back Flash threads to get a feel for what sort of training he would of undergone and such, that would help decide what is strengths and weaknesses are as well.
Everyone starts as a Padawan at creation unless you get approval to start higher though the transfer rules. Most of us toss in a few abilities at a very minor level in the bio at creation and run forward. If you wanted to do a few past rp threads with an NPC Master to show how you got that training you are of course welcome to do so but not something that is required.

I am currently in the process of creating my character and while searching the forums I have seen a handful of ways that people 'Rank' their characters abilities.

Is there an official forum ranking? Or, if not, then an un-official ranking that the majority of people tend to use?

My apologies [member="Vengeance"]

I meant a ranking in terms of people using methods to show how skilled/powerful they are with a Force Power or Lighsaber form.

Some use a number ranking from 0-10.

Others label such as 'Apprentice' or 'Master'.

Hope that clears my question up.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kal'n Drasco"] Welcome.

• A: We use a 3 Tiered System for our Force Users. Apprentice, Knight, Master. However, you are welcome to play yourself as powerfully, or as magically feable, as you would like. Within your Tier. There is no structured system for showing your characters raw skill with the Force. That is up to you, your preference, and your ability to write it.
EX:
  • I just created a Padawan Character. He is 30 years old and has been a Padawan for a very long time. So I am going to play him as being very close to a Jedi Knight. Both in power and in skill.
  • Compaire. I just created another Padawan Character. He is 11 years old and has been a Padawan for a very short time. So I am going to play him as being very amateur. Both in power and in skill.

Both of these are correct ways to play. You are given a tremendous amount of personal freedom on this website. The only side effect is your own personal self-discipline. If you play your character too ridiculous or much too powerful; at any rank? You will probably struggle to find writing partners. :D :p

Happy posting. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom