Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - The Directorate

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
The Directorate has been around Chaos for about 4 years. When the site reset al this we just never got around to making a forum till now. We do not do alot other than make stuff and help other factions here and there.

Reactions: Dak
I don't mind if we have to change the name, but "being around" and actually being active isn't the same though, I think because there was no group named as such after the move to the new site, the current faction owner saw no issue in using said name for himself.

I don't mind if we have to change the name, but "being around" and actually being active isn't the same though, I think because there was no group named as such after the move to the new site, the current faction owner saw no issue in using said name for himself.

Speaking for myself only (and I could be wrong on this), I don't see a reason for either of us to change our names.

It's not been uncommon for multiple empires, republics, and alliances to existence on the site for a while. And I think our groups are different enough that no-one is likely to get confused. There's a pretty big difference between an Imperial faction and a bunch of lightside-aligned corporations.

But worse case gets to worse, I think we can came up with another descriptor to add to "Directorate".

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
There have been multiple "Jedi Order" factions and "Chiss Ascendency" factions and even "Sith Empire" factions on Chaos before. I don't think a couple of Directorates are going to hurt.

Except for Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr when he has to smuggle for one through the other.

Excellent point. Dodging Directorate forces while carrying Directorate cargo through Directorate ports under a Directorate bounty could be all kinds of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom