Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
looking for some threads for the Lilaste order to participate in getting our name out there and interact with the other factions and other people! be it as allies or maybe starting some rivalries I'm up for any and all kinds of threads. So shoot me some ideas. a little about the order, we are a military-based government, so could do maybe something where the Lilaste order is contracted out to help another faction defend against an attack, or maybe you are the attacking force?

could maybe get something going with trade routes needing to be protected or attacked. or perhaps some more diplomacy-based things. really we are looking for any and all interactions got eager writers looking for some action!

looking for some threads for the Lilaste order to participate in getting our name out there and interact with the other factions and other people! be it as allies or maybe starting some rivalries I'm up for any and all kinds of threads. So shoot me some ideas. a little about the order, we are a military-based government, so could do maybe something where the Lilaste order is contracted out to help another faction defend against an attack, or maybe you are the attacking force?

could maybe get something going with trade routes needing to be protected or attacked. or perhaps some more diplomacy-based things. really we are looking for any and all interactions got eager writers looking for some action!

200w.gif

Come give mando mama a kiss~​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom