Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum RPer's introduction.

Hello! I've read the forums for a long time (especially the tech channel), but never worked up the courage to submit my character or make an introduction in general. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to actively participate in this - it all seems a bit daunting given I don't think I can type full-on paragraphs the likes of which I have been reading all this time.
I have experience when it comes to Star Wars RP in general, but none quite as 'formal' as this descriptive paragraph stuff. I'd love to learn though, but I gotta figure out how to do all the neat flairs, signatures, background images, coding, etc.. I want my first few posts to look high-quality, though I feel I'll struggle more with the wordcount than that.

This is a character of mine I've made and had for well over a year, and I'm not sure how well a rugged bartender would fit into the overall RP, but I'd like to give it a shot if I figure everything out. If I manage to figure everything out and learn how to write this properly, I hope to enjoy this community and the following RP! Might even drag a friend along or two if I can.

Be careful what you wish for.
That proverbial "first step" is always the hardest. If you ever want to just bounce ideas, or try out an idea, feel free and hit me up. I'm a bit busy right now with family issues, to be sure, but I'm more than willing to help you out. Be it just be a sounding board, or help you along in a thread... whatever

Welcome! I totally agree that it can be daunting at first. This site has a lot to offer. If you have questions, or need help with art, feel free to shoot me a PM. I would be happy to help you get your bearings :)

Last edited:
Mate. You will do great. Don't put too much pressure on yourself and don't spend time judging your work. Move on after each post and then take purposeful stock of how you are doing in a contained moment of self-reflection.

Also. HI WELCOME and throw me a message if you want to plot :)

Hello! If you need someone to rp with don't hesitate to ask! I've got a catharese mandalorian, a force dead Sith, and a mostly cybernetic nautolan slicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom