Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New faction

Emmara Lee said:
What sort of things would a pirate faction get involved in? I'm interested in a 'criminal' faction - something a little less covert than the Syndicate, more like gangsters and stuff. Would this be up the pirates alley or would they be more interested in raiding ships, etc? :)
Raiding ships, plundering planet-bound booty, buried treasure on long-forgotten worlds, flying free on the solar winds...actually, what I'd really like to do as I mentioned above under a different account is to be a privateer, hired by a paying government to raid on their behalf. I'd also like to work out a way to do it so that it becomes a smaller version of a Faction Invasion, where we write ship-to-ship combat, boarding/repelling, and final resolution to see if we take the ship in question (assuming it belongs to a player or players).

Also, we should call ourselves the Pirate's Guild and, like Tefiri said, approach The Syndicate to be a sub-faction because hey, free friends.

Flit Caspian

F
TheTrueReclaimer said:
Umm guys I didn't that character Jack Sparrow. That is a troll...
Nope. That is just Thid. Making a pirate character. To have fun with the rest of us. Your all good TrueReclaimerKittyMan. We'll see you when your finished. Ta ta. :D

Flit Caspian

F
That might work. We originally got together by simply wanted to steal things together. So I had hoped our group would evolve mostly IC. The enslavement of our characters by Jaku the Hutt was to be our rally point. Though, that went sideways early. Lol.

I might recommend you boys jump into the ongoing thread and IC it out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom