Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Faction Owner - Rolf Amsel

Progflaw99

iBPMWqQ.png
Salutations! Members of the First Order!
I just wanted to say thank you for your votes, as per the outcome I am your new Faction Owner! Firstly, I'd like to say that I am proud of all of you, the places this faction has been over the last two years and beyond is incredible and I'm really excited to be such a major part of it now! I also want to reiterate a few things moving forward and get any immediate questions out of the way as we've had a somewhat shifting staff over the last few months. I don't plan on shaking things up too much as far as staff goes at this point.

As it stands, and keeping in the spirit of the recently posted staff introductions, I'm happy to say that [member="Ludolf Vaas"] and [member="Natasi Fortan"] will be remaining on as Faction Administrators. They've got a lot of great plans coming up and we're looking at continuing to give you guys our latest and greatest! We also have [member="Valessia Brentioch"] on as a Faction Moderator! She's shown a stalwart dedication to the First Order and has been instrumental in developing and designing a large portion of our Naval Vessels. As it currently stands, [member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"] had been brought on as staff, however due to extenuating circumstances will be vacating that position. At this time we are unsure if that is a position that requires filling but keep your eyes peeled in the faction forum as we will be looking to the members to drive stories and work with you all to write and create great stories and fun plots!

Currently we're working really well together and I'd like to see that continue! While I'd like to keep things going as smooth as possible, we have a lot of ideas we're fleshing out and projects so once we get this rebellion wrapped up we'll be doing a lot of character development and a chance for some more internal RP.

Also - I'd like to open up this thread to any questions you all might have for me whether it's what food I like or what ideas or plans I have regarding faction business and I can answer to the best of my ability, knowing that I may have to consult the rest of my staff if it's a fairly deep question. Again, thanks for your votes of confidence and I look forward to doing my best to lead the faction! We've got a great leadership team here and I'm excited to work with them into the future!

P.S. Thank you [member="Natasi Fortan"] for all the work you've put in as Faction Owner! Thanks [member="Ludolf Vaas"] for your input and I'm looking forward to working with you going forward! [member="Valessia Brentioch"] - Also excited to work with you and appreciate your hard work in the factory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom