Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEW FACTION: Cerberus

Hello everyone. It is I! The Matador! (And yes, I have put everything in a bigger font so it seems impressive!) If most of you pretend to know me, this'll go smoother.

So. I'm sure many of you have seen this new faction pop up. But, who? Who are these dashing men, you ask.
Well, we're a Mercenary faction; steadily growing in strength and numbers. We're working hard at the moment to recruit new numbers, so as much as this is an advertisement for the faction. It's well, an advertisment for the faction....

Well, what I mean is. If you want to work with us; you don't have to ​join ​us. (As much as I'd love that, please. I'm lonely) What I mean is that, we'll fight. Hard. For the highest bidder, and we want to get involved. We really do, our image at the moment is a morally lax Guardians of the Galaxy kind of mix up of fighters ready to do some serious damage to whoever you pay us to fight. So, let me lay out the benefits for those of you sceptical of our abilities:

• None of us have lives, we'll dedicate ourselves to getting the job done.
  • You don't have to publicly announce that we're working for you. Of course, OOCly everybody might know. But your enemies will be guessing at who sent Cerberus after them. You can fight a shadow war if you felt like it through mercenaries.
  • We stay neutral, so if we hit you hard or you hit us. We won't take it to heart, it's business.
  • We are dedicated, genuinely. A lot of us haven't had a lot of inspiration to write lately within our group, so we really want this to work.
  • You tell us to do something dirty, that you'd feel ashamed about it? Throw enough credits at us and we'll do it.
  • We will host proxy invasions for you once we go major. And we'll win them. You aim us at a Hex and we'll do our bestest ever (once we're major).
Speaking of going MAJOR (major rings out in an exciting cheap echo), we need MOAR BODEHS.
As in, more members. For all you displaced Mercenaries or guns for hire. Whatever, you label yourself as. If anybody, on this board feels displaced. You have a home here. We don't care if you're dark or light or anything, as long as you can be chill. Like, don't even trip bro.

But seriously, we want people to have a place with us. Also, to grow into a prominent and potentially often used group to change up the map game or the invasion game, ect. Add another layer to the chaos of well, Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom