Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thumb-1920-107446.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Mobile Capital of Pyre's Galactic empire
  • Image Source: New Coruscant
  • Canon Link: Here
  • Development Dominions: Pyres galactic empire, Indimor
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Dreadnought
  • Length: 10.000 meters
  • Width: 5850 meters
  • Height: 2922 meters
  • Armament:
  • Turbolaser batteries (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8)
  • Heavy turbolaser batteries (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8)
  • Assault concussion missile tubes (250)
  • Heavy-ion cannons (250)
  • Heavy tractor beam projectors (40)
  • Point-defense laser cannons (500)
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • Hangar Space: Extreme

Hangar Allocations: 2000 Tie line Starships, 200 Support craft.
  • Starfighters: 167 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 17 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive: Class 2
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Over a Thousand Turbolaser batteries
  • Strong Tractor beams
  • Ultra Heavy shielding
  • Siege ship
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Has a lot of Turbolasers
  • Strong Shields
  • Heavy armor
WEAKNESSES
  • Exposed Bridge
DESCRIPTION
New Coruscant was first built as a mobile city on an unknown wild space planet after it was attacked by the planet's military forces composed of 10+ Frigate sized ships the crew onboard began launching preparation and after a few minutes the Colossal ships broke through the ground shocking the enemy forces which gave the crew of New Coruscant enough time to activate the Weapon systems and destroying the task force.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Pyre Palpatine Pyre Palpatine Hello, and congratulations on your first post to the factory! There are, however, many issues with this submission.

Please refer to the factory rules regarding Super Star Destroyers and Dreadnoughts and then the rules on Major Factions which concern the ability of Major Factions and only Major Factions to field such vessels. Additionally, please review the rules here on what can be fielded and submitted. Also in the future when submitting ships, please refer to the templates provided in the previous link.

I will be moving this submission back to pre-factory so you can make the necessary changes, please resubmit when the submission is appropriately modified.

Pyre Palpatine Pyre Palpatine Hello, and congratulations on your first post to the factory! There are, however, many issues with this submission.

Please refer to the factory rules regarding Super Star Destroyers and Dreadnoughts and then the rules on Major Factions which concern the ability of Major Factions and only Major Factions to field such vessels. Additionally, please review the rules here on what can be fielded and submitted. Also in the future when submitting ships, please refer to the templates provided in the previous link.

I will be moving this submission back to pre-factory so you can make the necessary changes, please resubmit when the submission is appropriately modified.
I changed it from 19000 meters to 10000 meters is it okay now ?

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
I think you're having some trouble understanding the precise limitations of what you can submit. As of right now, you can't submit nor field anything more than what would be allowed for an individual as listed here.

If you start a minor faction or a company, you can field that, however you cannot field anything that's restricted to a major faction. At this point I recommend understanding the other rules before involving yourself in the complexities of rule sets involving major factions.

Keep in mind companies and minor factions can only field civilian ships of that length, as in those ships must be completely unarmed.

If you do submit a company here, or create a minor faction, please remember to link it under affiliation in the submission.

I think you're having some trouble understanding the precise limitations of what you can submit. As of right now, you can't submit nor field anything more than what would be allowed for an individual as listed here.

If you start a minor faction or a company, you can field that, however you cannot field anything that's restricted to a major faction. At this point I recommend understanding the other rules before involving yourself in the complexities of rule sets involving major factions.

Keep in mind companies and minor factions can only field civilian ships of that length, as in those ships must be completely unarmed.

If you do submit a company here, or create a minor faction, please remember to link it under affiliation in the submission.
Fixed it

Pyre Palpatine Pyre Palpatine

I'll be taking over and stepping in here.

S4mMH67.png

The ship you have created has weapons which makes it a combat ship.

• Armament:
  • Turbolaser batteries (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8)
  • Heavy turbolaser batteries (2,000, fire-linked in groups of 8)
  • Assault concussion missile tubes (250)
  • Heavy-ion cannons (250)
  • Heavy tractor beam projectors (40)
  • Point-defense laser cannons (500)

As you can see from the table I included above, which can be found in the rule here, combat ships fielded by a minor faction or company can only be 5km in size at max.

However, your ship is 10km long.

• Length: 10.000 meters
  • Width: 5850 meters
  • Height: 2922 meters

Under the site rules, this is not allowed. In order to field this ship, you will either need to remove all the weapons or have a major faction build it as a Super Star Destroyer.

If you have any questions, please reach out to myself or any member of the factory staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom