Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Character, Need help!

Hey :D

I play Ronen Jerik, a character i've had for quite a while, but i've been thinking of making a more complex and interesting character now i'm more used to the Site. I wanted to make a very unlikeable Martial arts master, like Pei Mei from Kill Bill, who's ridiculously strong, arrogant but can back it up. But i want to build the character to this point, starting from a non force-sensitive fighting amateur to Grandmaster martial artist.

So drop some advice for writing a character like this if you've got time!

Thanks!
- Morrison Jericho

[member="Morrisonjericho"]

Best advice I can give is don't be afraid to lose now and then. When your character is beaten, he gets to progress and learn and grow better. That is how you make strength matter. To become Pei Mei, you must first be Beatrix Kiddo.

Yeah, i wasn't planning on becoming super strong right away. I wanted to have a LOT of posts before i even got near there. But yeah, there's gonna be plenty of losses ;)

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Teeubo

"Remember, the money is always right."
Just make sure that you have plenty of weaknesses, maybe not even ones that show. Maybe he is selfish, or he is too kind.( If that's a thing) Make sure too make him have flaws, as these are stepping Stones to progress and self discovery.

[member="Morrisonjericho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom