Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Chaos Community Feature: Credits

SWRP CREDITS SYSTEM

CREDITS PER ACTION

Giving a Like: 20
Recieving a Like: 50

Starting a Poll: 50
Adding a Vote: 50

Best Answer: 100

Blogs

Create a Blog Entry: 200

Blog Creation: 25

Blog Comment: 50

Posting

+ Per New Topic Creation In The Following Forums:

Character Creation: 250

Star Wars: Open Role-Playing: 200

Star Wars: Private Role-Playing: 100

Learning Center: 100

Species Creation: 100

Planet Creation: 100

Technology Creation: 25

Starship Creation: 25

NPC Creation: 50

+ Per New Posts In The Following Forums:

Star Wars: Open Role-Playing: 20

Star Wars: Private Role-Playing: 20

Miscellaneous

New Members Starting Credits: 500

Random Donation (Every Sunday, 5 Different Members): 1000

Bank

Interest Rate: 9%
Processing Fee: 10%

Credits are an entirely separate entity from the Factory.
No Staff Member or Factory Judge is to dictate any requirements regarding the SWRP Chaos Credits System within the confines of the Factory.
What is it for? To amplify your role-play experience. Use it however you wish. It does not need to nor does it necessarily represent your character's net worth.​
It is meant for entertainment.​
Questions/Comments Below.

I'm definitely open to suggestions concerning the future of this implementation, critique regarding the current implementation, and disgust at the possibility of this implementation of the Credits system.

Well some of the suggestions from the chat when we were talking. This was before restricted items

Use credits for special tech
Use credits to get rare materials
Use credits to get bonuses like a larger personal ship

J3C0

J
Tefka said:
I'm definitely open to suggestions concerning the future of this implementation, critique regarding the current implementation, and disgust at the possibility of this implementation of the Credits system.
YOUR REIGN OF TERROR HAS LASTED TOO LONG INFIDEL! WITH THIS INJUSTICE YOUR FATE HAS BEEN SEALED! THE CASTE SYSTEM SHALL BE TORN DOWN AND YOU WILL BE BEHEADED!

tcTiUHp.gif

So monopoly money that doent really effect the tech and what not, but limits people on what to buy in the marketplace? Cheers! Looks good man. Only thing I can see from this is that some will be mad about not being able to buy stuff. And this will really up the post counts since that it probably the fast and cheap way to earn credits. And make a blog then talk about random crap.

One question, what about those who already had a blog or best answers? Would those be deemed before this and so not able to have credits for getting that?

[member="Willa Isard"]
The issue is, as always, that the credits don’t represent those who actually have money necessarily. For instance, Valeria is a Padawan with the Levantines and has zero money and almost zero uses for it.

Yet it’s my main account so naturally it’s going to rack up credits as part of my staffing duties.

Whereas Tegaea Alcori, a CEO who has today made 100,000 credits through factory sales…won’t get anything except maybe a couple of likes.
The problem is that as it is, the credits is just an alternative like system, but it shouldn’t be called credits as they don’t reflect the IC economy.

That is, unless you stop posts giving credits and use it to pay for factory items which itself causes massive issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom