Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private New Beginnings

Tann chuckled when R2 complained about his gambling problems. What a curious little droid. Tann always got a kick out of how every droid inherently developed its own personality. She hoped one day to own a droid herself with a colorful sense of being.

To her question about flying Tann would have to shrug her shoulders, "Honestly I've never really been. The trip to Naboo was the longest I've ever been. It was my first time and everything. But yeah! I'd love to get started as soon as possible. What are we going to do first? I really have no idea what training even involves."

Tann's eyes were drawn in to the spaceport and all the ships coming and going. Her eyes lit up with fascination seeing them all. So many different styles, models, manufactures. Tann couldn't even hope to keep track of them all. It made her crave having one all to herself. How cool would it be to have her own spaceship and the freedom to fly the skies wherever she pleased? The serenity of it was just blissful.

"I have to admit I'm super excited for this. Thank you again. You really have no idea how much this means to me."
Samatharis

Samatharis

S
Sam smiled as the speeder slowly came down for a landing.

"We'll start with basic Force Skills. Levitation, meditation, and telekinesis. Once you've grasped the basics of Jedi teachings I think you'll be able to build on them by yourself too. So we'll experiment for a bit. See where your strengths and weaknesses lie. No biggie."

R2 unlocked the doors as they pulled up to the terminal drop off zone.

"Oh. And here is your ticket. I left some bags at the exchange so, I'll take a minute to go grab them, and meet you at the gate."

She smiled and opened the door into the busy spaceport air,

"Oh. ...And Tann?"

She gave the girl a quick wink.

"You're going to do great. I can feel it."

Then her Master departed to retrieve her things. Leaving Tann with one final moment to get her bearings. And say one last goodbye to a beautiful spring Naboo.

Her adventure was just beginning.

Tann Po'rah Tann Po'rah

Tann would scoff a little in protest when Sam mentioned meditation. She was not the sort of girl who could sit still so that would be a problem. Her mother had tried to teach her when she was little to meditate and every time was just one failure after another. Eventually her mother gave up. Tann was just too hyperactive.

She would take her ticket from Sam and nod when she said she had bags to pack. It once again made her realize she had nothing of her own to really carry and how unprepared she really was for this whole journey. "Sounds good. See you there."

Tann would start to turn around when Sam called her once more. Giving her a wink she said that she was going to do great. A warm smile came over her face as a blush spread over her cheeks. She hid her face a little and her lekku danced behind her head. She mouthed the words thanks to her new master and finished walking away. Now alone, she thought about everything that had happened and everything that would come to happen. She wasn't necessarily looking into the future, just imagining what it could bring her. She looked around the spaceport taking in all the sights and everything Naboo had left to offer her. A sense of pride and wonderment washed over her. She was going to do great. She could feel it.

END THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom