Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New assassin, need faction, hmu :)

Baruuk

B
I am creating a force sensitive assassin trained in the force, a member of the species Padj'udushi. He is powerful in the force, and while I haven't finished his backstory or character sheet in general (as of typing this), I intend to make him have a little training with the Jedi before ditching their idealism and searching for something more profitable in his new time period. for those that don't feel like reading about the species, essentially they were created by the Kwa, were made real strong in the force, and can switch their consciousness into other bodies at will, assuming their own body is safe and the target is weak-minded.

ANYWAY, I need a faction to join that is in need of powerful force sensitive assassins that can hide nearly completely from the notice of most everybody and can pretty much only be detected by those strong in the force, even if barely.

If your faction would be interested, let me know! I would love to find a group to rp this character with where he can be utilized to his fullest.

Baruuk

B
[member="Curtis Learchin"]

Glad to hear it :)

If you’ve got discord, pm me and we can set up a meeting of sorts, either with you or whoever is in charge. Either way I’d be happy to rp with y’all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom