Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public New Anti-Force Movement meet up disguised as a Fashion Show

Hi all,

Just wanted to find all the fasionista type characters out there, as Baros is coming back into the limelight with his Glitterstim brand. Glitterstim is a series of boutique designer stores which reach primarily the young, rich and social media savvy crowd with the unique, sometimes one-of-a-kind in house designs.

This event will also double as a time for anyone that is interested in playing with Baros' other 'side project' and that is what he is calling The New Way. If you think that non-Force Users have been subjected to the brutatlies of Force-User related wars, slavery and subjugation for too long then The New Way is for you. It is a grassroots zietgeist changing movement designed to stop the worship of Dark Siders as gods, and the elevation of Light Siders to heroes and leaders. They are two sides to the same coin that has been spinning the galaxy around in circles for tens of thousands of years. It is time for a New Way. So we start by changing the public's perception of the Force and its weilders.

Where:
Dee'ja Peak, Naboo

When:
Will probably post the starter in a couple of days.

What you can do:
1) Network with fashion concious types.
2) Make business deals.
3) Imbibe in the back of the room with a couple of models that think you are 'just swell'.
4) Meeting privately with Baros about The New Way.
5) Most importantly, not tell Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren .

tenor.gif

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Non force user here.
Have had a not so good experience with a fashion designer before. No, not me modeling. I don't think I can make a good model...I don't know.

Anywho...whacha got, besides bating a jedi knight like Teyla? You meaning a faction?..minor?

No faction yet. Just an idea. An idea that will spread...maybe a faction later. I want to focus on writing before building a group.

Feel free to join the thread in any context you would like to. But be aware that it is going to be considered an exclusive event In Character, while Out of Character I am eager for anyone to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom