Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Adventures

doctor-who-redecorated.gif

Well, hey. It's been a while. It's all changed around here. New currency system, new faces and new factions I don't recognise. It's different, but different is good! As a consequence, I feel like I fish completely out of water. Like, I know how chaos works but it's all so different to what I'm used to.

Which brings me to why I'm in the looking for group section! Some of you probably know or have had run ins with some of my characters previously, years ago. See Kei and Caden Evesa Caden Evesa for examples. However, since I've been gone so long it doesn't make sense to just bring them back (pretty sure I killed Kei off tbh) and drop them in the middle of stories that are ongoing. So I'm going to shelf them. They're out there somewhere, and can come back up if the timing and story is right, but not yet.

Which means I have no characters. Right, that's cool. This is where y'all can help!

I'm looking for new people, new stories, new adventures! I have a habit of returning to Chaos and jumping back into stories with the same people over and over again. I don't want to do that this time. I want people I've never experienced writing with before to tell cool stories with. I have a few ideas already but I'm willing to be flexable if the right story with the right person comes up.

So, what are my few ideas?

Weirdly enough, I write young people well. I also write Jedi well. That's my comfort space, young Jedi learning their way in the galaxy. Both Caden and Kei started off that way. It's what I know, it's what I enjoy writing. If that appeals to you, please hit me up and we can get brainstorming! This is probably what I'm most comfortable writing and will probably be most up for writing!

Soldiers & Bounty Hunters. I've not really written a solider or bounty hunter before. I tend to always write force sensitives. I don't know if there's a demand for either of these, but I'm definitely willing to give it a try. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to let me know!

Sith is a thing I've never really done before. I've had a few attempts, and I just can't seem to get a story rolling. So if you wanna be the one to introduce me to the world of the Sith, I am more than down for this.

In terms of activity from me, what can you expect? Well, I'm going to try to at least get one or two posts a day. Since vanishing from Chaos the last time (we're ignoring the brief 2022 stint), I've started a new full time job and a university degree. What this means is that I am beyond busy in my personal life, but I know I can definitely get a few posts a day. Probably more on a weekend.

So yeah. Feel free to hit me up if any of the above appeals to you, or if you have any ideas of your own! Peace!

Hey! Welcome back! Good to see you again! Are there any of the ideas you’re most excited about writing?
Hey there! Appreciate the welcome back!

I'm down for any of them. I lean more towards the whole Jedi shtick because that's my comfort blanket of writing, that's what I know. However, if someone wanted to take up the Sith option I would have no issues. It's definately a lot further outside my comfort zone, but sometimes that's a good thing.

If you'd like to get involved in Jedi stuff, the Galactic Alliance has its New Jedi Order :) We just reached the conclusion of a very long story that involved a huge war between the Alliance and the Brotherhood of the Maw, so we're entering a new phase with lots of new stories.

Feel free to reach out if you have questions or might want to get involved :)

I don’t think we have met before, but welcome back. As you have probably figured out, the three main factions right now are the Galactic Alliance, Rimward Trade League, and the Sith Order. Some notable minor factions include The Draelvasier, Black Sun, and Darkwire.

I don’t think we have met before, but welcome back. As you have probably figured out, the three main factions right now are the Galactic Alliance, Rimward Trade League, and the Sith Order. Some notable minor factions include The Draelvasier, Black Sun, and Darkwire.
Appreciated! I did notice we seem to have a lack of major factions recently. Never seen the map so empty haha!

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)
Never done sith before?

You had one of the most epic threads going through a sith tomb i've ever written with anyone :D Don't play yourself down mate.

Oh and hey, hope life is good.

*Cool to read uni worked out for you :)

Never done sith before?

You had one of the most epic threads going through a sith tomb i've ever written with anyone :D Don't play yourself down mate.

Oh and hey, hope life is good.

*Cool to read uni worked out for you :)
I wish I could say the follow up to that thread was a good as the thread itself. Mate, that was one of the best experiences I've had writing on this board ever.

Glad to see you around again! Hope all is well!

Welcome back GhostOfProtocol GhostOfProtocol

Been a long time and cant wait to see what you come up with this time around. Returning myself and making a character as well, so if there may be anything we can work together on could be interesting.

Welcome back!

I know we briefly wrote a while back, and while you're not writing Kei I'm still down to get something new started if you are? I have a bunch of younger characters too for the same reason, I love writing as much of their development as I can, so if you want to try for a growing pains type of thing let me know. Aka, two Padawans going off on adventures, etc.

Potential characters I have which could fit this:

Sebastian Sorrel, newly emerged into the Galaxy and unaware of his sensitivity as of yet. Open to pretty much anything bc he's a blank slate.

Auraya Irath-Ur, a self-proclaimed Jedi Failure who is trying to gain confidence.

Rhia Kesyk, a Je'daii Journeyer who is about to begin her trials, which will bring her across the Galaxy to do a million different things

Rhyssar Sundar, my newest lil Jedi, originally from the Old Republic era, recently awoke from cryosleep and is trying to adjust to all the changes

Eliphas Dune, my main Jedi boi, currently confined to a hoverchair but trying to grow back to his former strength, something of a support/bard character

Obviously ignore this if none of it sounds interesting :)

GhostOfProtocol GhostOfProtocol

Welcome back!

I know we briefly wrote a while back, and while you're not writing Kei I'm still down to get something new started if you are? I have a bunch of younger characters too for the same reason, I love writing as much of their development as I can, so if you want to try for a growing pains type of thing let me know. Aka, two Padawans going off on adventures, etc.

Potential characters I have which could fit this:

Sebastian Sorrel, newly emerged into the Galaxy and unaware of his sensitivity as of yet. Open to pretty much anything bc he's a blank slate.

Auraya Irath-Ur, a self-proclaimed Jedi Failure who is trying to gain confidence.

Rhia Kesyk, a Je'daii Journeyer who is about to begin her trials, which will bring her across the Galaxy to do a million different things

Rhyssar Sundar, my newest lil Jedi, originally from the Old Republic era, recently awoke from cryosleep and is trying to adjust to all the changes

Eliphas Dune, my main Jedi boi, currently confined to a hoverchair but trying to grow back to his former strength, something of a support/bard character

Obviously ignore this if none of it sounds interesting :)

GhostOfProtocol GhostOfProtocol

Aww hey! Nice to see people I recognise!

I’m definitely down to get some stuff going! I’m currently introducing Julien Lucero Julien Lucero to the galaxy and stuff, so I’m down for some Jedi bits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom