Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Adventure?

The Twilight of the Goddess thread is still ongoing, though since we've reached the grand finale I believe its end is not that far off.

I'd like to thank everyone who's been involved since you've all been doing great work. :)

So I thought we could brainstorm a new adventure or two for the gang to go on in the future. Presumably something less large-scale and easier to manage. There's no rush since we've all got stuff to do; we got plenty of time. Especially since we've also got the well-earned vacation thread thanks to the amazing [member="Charlyra Araano"].

I have a simple suggestion: Let's...not make it about pirates. They're already overused in dominions.

Your choices totally matter. More than in Mass Effect! :p

16177408.jpg

I discussed this briefly with [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. Basically the Kraal are our antagonists; nasty lizardmen slavers. They can form one quest chain.

For more peaceful stuff I'd like to develop Tygara and Arkas some more, both have an opportunity for new threads.

Valiens Nantaris said:
[member="Charlyra Araano"]
I need to do a species sub for the Kraal, but we can do an intro piece before then catching one of their raids and giving them some payback.
We've definitely got the IC reasons for it. Could be part of why Kyla and G'Wynn were brought in.

[member="Charlyra Araano"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Nima Tann"] (tagged because of reasons and since you liked the first post! :D)

Sounds good.

c73624887053338e71f165c4453fc1e1987e79e946879f63de589734aae82d75.jpg

Valiens Nantaris said:
I need to do a species sub for the Kraal, but we can do an intro piece before then catching one of their raids and giving them some payback.

Ambush a small space orc fleet? Cue boarding action.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Elpsis Elaris"][member="Charlyra Araano"][member="Valiens Nantaris"]

If we are going to beat up some space orcs, I am in! Either Elincia or Nima would do as they both don't like slavers.

Can't help if we are going to do an only fleeting kind of thread though, as I don't have much of an idea about fleeting at all. :D

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Charlyra Araano"], [member="Nima Tann"]

Maybe Elpsis has a vision that directs us to the space orcs and allows us to ambush them before they strike. She does have farsight, after all.

Valiens Nantaris said:
For more peaceful stuff I'd like to develop Tygara and Arkas some more, both have an opportunity for new threads.

Since the Xioquo are beaten, we also need a thread dealing with setting up a new order, installing Lia as their queen (coronation!) and reconstructing their society in general since the war thoroughly shattered it. I support Nuremberg war crimes trials...for surviving Xioquo leaders.

Well, that'll probably be a series of threads. In other words, more of a long-term thing. Oh, and we need promotions and awards for the people who participated in the battle.

I believe [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] is gonna have a role in the occupation administration in order to gain leadership experience etc. May put Kaida in charge of the occupation force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom