Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location [Netherworld] Euphoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
XuexKco-ZN_ANaDGk3TyvmgZhTsdqcPRxSk9JgDXQy_bwIqRBNpVDRXrdyMkOIQsHqMAALdc3vP6rQ_fxEfZsVIf9Lr8atBNkI2BRZbEbw33-MR38TliGzdaHNDN7a0MDCjc_vZs

• Intent: To make a new location for for the Netherworld that can serve as a training location for force users.
  • Image Credit: Credit
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Netherworld of the Force
NETHERWORLD INFORMATION

• Lucidity: The realm here is very much dreamlike, things feel and seem hazy initially, but as they become more akin to it, they will learn to look past this mind fog.
  • Hostility: The denizens of this real vary, and react accordingly. They are at best, cautious of intruders, though they will attack if they draw too close. The weather is another hazard in this realm, as those who are unbalanced in their focus in the force can and will unleash destructive storms, as their inner turmoil manifests within the realm itself.
  • IC Rules: Gravity does not work normally here, as the will of the one within this realm can determine the gravity itself through their command of the force. This realm is reactionary to those who walk within it, actively seeking force users and manifesting their power in odd ways within it's confines.

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Rift Name: Euphoria.
  • Rift Alignment: Neutral.
  • Destination: The plane opens up to a vast grasslands, though the nature of this environment depends greatly on the nature of the person who sets foot within it. Those who are more attuned to the light will find a sweeping and lovely vista, with lush grass and pure water.
  • Direction: Both ways
  • Size: Large.
  • Accessibility: Accessing the rift is rather difficult, given it is concealed within the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk.
  • Description: The entrance for the rift seems to be oddly out of place for the Shadowlands, faint tendrils of light breach out from a dark thicket of trees, with a silver fog drifting out from within it. Those who press on find themselves no longer trapped within the confines of the Shadowlands, but rather, cast into the realm of Euphoria.

RIFT EFFECTS
When one enters this plane, they will feel themselves stretched thin, their minds will feel cold, their bodies numb, before they feel the sensation of earth beneath them. Those who are not in close proximity, or linked via a force bond, will find themselves separated from their companions, scattered to different locations of the dimension.

Euphoria is a dimension of self reflection, and growth. The realm here will reveal the nature of one’s self, or those in their company. Be they of light or dark, the realm itself will react in kind. When shifts within a person undergo a drastic yet sudden change, it can have devastating consequences upon the plane. For example, if a jedi were to begin dabbling into powers of the dark nature, the storm it would bring about would be rather dangerous. This dimension itself though, one will find malleable if they have the mind and power to command it. Tread cautiously though, for you may not be the only denizen that wanders this land.

POINTS OF INTEREST
Epiphany Plateaus: The small columns that hover in the area are not merely items to gaze upon. Those disciplined enough in the force can learn to manipulate them, and use them to traverse the plane rather than walk if they so wish.

The Blackened Steps: There is a desolate mountain chain that encompasses Ephoria, and one that will strain a force user who wishes to test the limits of their connection. The further up the steps one goes, the less of the force they can feel, with the very top nullifying the power of all but the most disciplined of masters. It is here one goes if they truly wish to re attune their focus to the force, or perhaps, learn how to give it up all together.

Rolling Hills: The grasslands themselves are full of lively, or dead, vegetation based on the alignment of those that set foot within this domain. It provides a sense of calm and clarity to sit upon it and meditate, something that one can use for trying to center themselves before battling their demons.

Pools of Introspection: Flowing from the floating land masses above, these pools of water allow one to partake in something akin to ‘flow walking’ if they wish to look back upon their past; assuming one has the discipline and fortitude to survive such an ordeal. The pools will showcase the intended vision to those in proximity, as such privacy would be greatly appreciated when using.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
When the Rakatan Empire came to Kashyyyk, they took note of the lush wildlife upon the planet, and devised the make it something of a garden world to supply their troops with rations for their seemingly endless war. Of course, when the plague struck, and the Infinite Empire collapsed, their efforts to continue the growth of Kashyyyk continued on without a guiding hand to stop it. While the device that once powered this growth of Kashyyyk’s wildlife has long since fallen silent, it is solely responsible for why the world looks the way it does today.

Euphoria was birthed by this same device, though not intentionally. The force energies of the device created the rift over time, and in time, it began to mimic the Kashyyyk ecology that that the device was intent on replicating. While this dimension went dormant during the fall of the Infinite Empire, the Netherworld event sparked it back to life, with the destruction of Csilla finally giving it enough of a charge to force itself open. Various entities have begun to wander in and out of the rift, bringing with them strange denizens from the other side. As such, the surrounding area of the Shadowlands has become a tad uneasy, with the influx of force trickling into the surrounding area.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Evening, Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora . Love the idea of a place for force experimentation, kinda makes me wanna go there! :D I do have a few things that need to be corrected/explained before I approve this though:

OOC Information | For Canon, you can mark it as N/A if it don't apply to your submission. For Links, please add a link to the Nether.
Image Credit | I found a link to a World of Warcraft Wiki page that shows your image as concept art. Please replace your source with the one I've provided here.
Location | Please link Kashyyyk.
Netherworld Information | Per the original post in the Netherworld Contest, the following fields must be added to your submission in order for it to be considered for judging at the end of the month. Please add them and flesh them out accordingly.
NETHERWORLD INFORMATION
Lucidity: [ How coherent and as expected do things occur in this location? Do things mostly follow the general laws of the outside galaxy? Or is it more dreamlike and disjointed? ]​
Hostility: [ What are the denizens of this location like when approached by outsiders? Are they passive and welcoming? Apathetic? Or are they hostile and dangerous? Is the landscape itself actively hostile and dangerous? What can a visitor expect to be greeted with upon their arrival? ]​
IC Rules: [ Are there any weird rules that apply to reality around this area/object? Do characters feel a fatigue, or attrition when walking around? Does gravity work in odd ways? How are the dead/spirits affected?]​
Historical Information | With the beginning of Euphoria, is it a reflection of the growing landscape of Kashyyyk due to the Rakatan force device making wildlife grow everywhere? As it currently reads, it seems disjointed almost. Would you mind adding in a sentence or two to explain the connection between the two?

Feel free to give me a tag if you have any questions or once you've completed edits and I've give it another read through!

Evening, Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora . Love the idea of a place for force experimentation, kinda makes me wanna go there! :D I do have a few things that need to be corrected/explained before I approve this though:

OOC Information | For Canon, you can mark it as N/A if it don't apply to your submission. For Links, please add a link to the Nether.
Image Credit | I found a link to a World of Warcraft Wiki page that shows your image as concept art. Please replace your source with the one I've provided here.
Location | Please link Kashyyyk.
Netherworld Information | Per the original post in the Netherworld Contest, the following fields must be added to your submission in order for it to be considered for judging at the end of the month. Please add them and flesh them out accordingly.

Historical Information | With the beginning of Euphoria, is it a reflection of the growing landscape of Kashyyyk due to the Rakatan force device making wildlife grow everywhere? As it currently reads, it seems disjointed almost. Would you mind adding in a sentence or two to explain the connection between the two?

Feel free to give me a tag if you have any questions or once you've completed edits and I've give it another read through!
Thank you for the suggestions! Hope I addressed the issues!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora Looking good! I'm not seeing the Netherworld Information fields though, would you mind adding those in somewhere in your submission and adding the info as it relates to Euphoria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom