Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerf around the Grasslands

Grasslands of Fennesa

Sitting behind her desk at one of the headquarters. Rubbing her temples as to the fact that she had nothing more to put in the letter all she need to do was to sign her own name but she first looked it over again.

My dearest Ladies and Gentlemen,

It brings me great pleasures in writing to you. As I first must introduce myself I'm am the newly elected CEO of Salliche Agriculture would bring me great joy to humble myself for a few minutes of your time to talk over a business dealing to bring Fresh supplies of meats and produce to your worlds that are in need. I have included a few others deals about my company and also where I wish to open up trade with your planets of the Fringes. I wish to set up a meeting of your choice location.

Yours sincerely,

Seanna Vel, CEO of Salliche Agriculture

Tapping her black polished finger nail on the send button she would just need to wait for a reply. As she waited for a respond back to set up the meeting time of their choice.

[member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Lucianus Adair"] [member="Lucien Cordel"]

"Yes, Admiral I understand you. But I can't give your fleet more rations. We're diverting to feed the Sv'Yato Fleet as it is, I can't do it. . . Yes, I said can't. . . No I don't order you to go plunder Cerea for its' agricultural supplies. No. No. Just. . . chill. I'll figure it out. Yes. Yes I will. Sivas out." I lean back from the holoprojector on my desk and rub at my face. I love my job, I love being on the Fringe High Council but some days dealing with small picture people grates on my nerves.

It is these grated nerves that Sparkles tries to repair by calling Gilbert to bring me some tea. Bucket's flipping through news reports and Sparkles is going through the rest of the emails for the day. In it is one message from Miss [member="Seanna Vel"]. Her timing is perfect, her message hits me with a whisper of the Force's destiny. . . or maybe it's just the luck of the draw.

From the desk of High Councillor Anders Sivas, Minister of Military Affairs

Dear Miss Vel,

Thank you for your interest in bringing agriculture to the Fringe. I would love to set up a time that is convenient to meet you at your facilities and hear your full pitch. I am sure my fellow councillors will be interested as well, but will confirm with them so we may meet simultaneously.

Thank you!

High Councillor Anders Sivas
Minister for Military Affairs
Princess Emeritus Abhayaradha
Monarch of Lipsec

Going over some of the figures of what the numbers of some of the profits where on the out going and in coming. Finding herself over joyed but not getting to out of sorts. Crunching some more numbers with her sipping on some of the tea that as brought to her only she had added her own creamer that happen to be a spice cream whiskey. It was brought in fresh daily to her from one of the many nerf milking barns.

Thumbing threw some of the other reports now and then stop to read up on the latest part of research. Having plans but knowing they was far from being even made possible. Finding her inbox pinging putting down her own cup of soup up tea. Clinking on the mail box beginning to read.

Dear Miss Sivas,

I would be more then happy to show you some of our ranches and day to day operations. I'm enclosing some of the dates that would most work for me or if there would be another day that would better suit you. I would also like to point out this might take more then a day to see how that needs to be seen. From the ranches themselves to the product being process to it being ready for customers.

I hope to see you soon with your councils members soon.

Seanna Vel

[member="Anders Sivas"]

Lucien read very little of the correspondence that was intended him, he was a busy man.The letters arrived at his assistants desk, she sorted through the messages, the letters concerning legitimate but low level matters went to more appropriate indeviduals lower in the echelons of power, she dealt with the medium matters personaly only the most critical matters landed upon Lucien breakfast and supper trays, Lucien read all his letters over breakfast and supper, of course a large majority of messages failed to meet these requirements and they made fine kindling.

Normally [member="Seanna Vel"] 's letter would be viewed to be of only medium importance, however recent circumstances related to growing demand led to Seanna's letter landing on Lucien's pile, it was alone that evening when Lucien received it with his supper and the evening paper. He looked up from his desk "Supper time already?" He said with some shock it was later than he had thought "Very well put the tray on the table next to my chair by the fire ... Thank you" Lucien whent over to his chair sinking into it with a pained sigh. He put his feet up ate his super read the paper then finally arrived at the letter. He would meet this woman she may prove useful. On the way he instructed his secretary formulate a reply.

It read as follows

Dear Madam,

His grace has read your proposal and finds enough favour with it to desire a meeting. His grace requests that his meeting coincide with that of his fellow high councillors so that they may present a unified answer. His grace eagerly awaits your reply.

With regards

Faerilla Demarsh

Secretary to His grace Lord Lucien Cordel Duke of Skype & Zaadja,
lord Defender of Valhalla and Minister for Internal affairs
within the high council of the Fringe Confederation

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Having left the office but still had the tools with her to cheek her own mails. That what she did at the very moment her boots was up on the table and she had a whiskey in her other hand sipping. Finding herself putting the glass down. After she had thumb threw the other stuff. Giving into bring up the key pad.

Dear Madam Secretary,

It gives me great pleasure in hearing from you and your interests. Tell his grace that I'm eager for this meeting to take place. I"m enclosing the meeting and agenda of the meeting and place on Fennesa at one of the many ranches that grace the planet.

Sincerey,

Miss Vel, CEO Sallicha

Pushing the send button. Now for the next step was to figure out which of the ranches this meeting would be taken place on. Finding it with in reason to have it central located. Then came the fact that there something else that would have to be set up would.

Invariably, nearly all missives that included one or all the members of the High Council crossed his 'desk'. He had been following the conversation between his fellow councilors, and this CEO, this Seanna Val, since the first communication from the lady came in. As was typical, his fellow councilors were the first to reciprocate with replies of their own, and he was the one to set it in stone. His reply, to all, was as follows.

To: [member="Seanna Vel"]
CC: [member="Lucien Cordel"], [member="Anders Sivas"]

Miss Val,

The time, date, and location selected for our meeting are found to be acceptable. The High Council looks forward to making your acquaintance and discussing business, three days from now.

Lord Lucianus Adair
Minister for Economic Affairs
Fringe Confederation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom