Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Negotiations] Loopy Lepi & Toydarians

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
Order! Order in the court!
The first Loopy Lepi World Meeting is now in session!
Upon the conversion of our supposed leader @Loreiei I, Lurcano Car'dann have humbly been nominated (by myself) to become the new leader of all Loopy Lepi's. I shall humbly accept said nomination, and will do our fair nation proud. The first and only point of business, is the ensuing conflict between our two respective sides; the Loopy Lepi's, and the Toydarians. As the elected representative of all Loopy Lepi's on the forum, I have been chosen to speak in our best interest. I call the leader of the Toydarian party to come forth and respond to the terms of our offer. These terms are nonnegotiable, and failure to comply with said terms will result in death.
1. All Toydarians must remove their rank titles post haste, and convert to the truth of the Loopy Lepi.
2. All Toydarians must admit the god given superiority that all Loopy Lepi's are born into.
3. All Toydarians shall revoke their blue name tags, and convert to the color red.
Failure to comply with said terms outlined and explained above will result in the harshest punishment. Surrender to our terms, or face death! The Toydarians have 24 hours to respond with their own chosen representative. Past said point, our kind offer shall expire.
Long Live Loopy Lepis'!

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Ah but you see! You have already surrendered your blue name! Already the Lepi virus has infected you! It is inevitable! There is no cure! You shall become one of us. One of us! ONE OF US!

Also, Toydarians now have 24 minutes to comply. The deal has been changed, pray we do not change it again.

d1f5f2dae286f7da30b740dcd44d31428590ce6ce628f7fb7a66f49e8d2954a6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom