Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needs

Giving away to that grin of hers. It wasn't like didn't know that [member="Regor Laxvan"] had made it known to her, just what he thought of her. Just that one could never be careful time would tell, if it was just a fascination or something deeper. Winking playful at him, as he walk to get chance himself, it only to come back out making herself play this game of his, giving out a lot wislte that ended with two short.

Coming out her playful side taking her hand waving it upon the water to find it coming his direction a few feet from the pool. As she did so thinking if could use her training for play. I think something might need to cool off.

Regor stept into the pool, making shure his vibroblad lay on the poolside close at hand "I totally agree" he said wel looking her over. [member="Maya Whitelight"]

The final step before getting into the water waist deep was to take the lightsaber out of her hair floating it to the side next to his vibroblad. Coming to where he stood, upon this begin to play with the water raising it upon her head, to make work of it coming to a calming state this must be done. Also to block out all that around, but that was became very hard with [member="Regor Laxvan"] Do you have to look at me that way.

That done it, will for a playful grin on her face as the water that flow above her let go of over his head, then kicking off to twist her body way if he didn't think of her ablities she would swim away to the deeper part. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore followed her at a dictance not shure weither he hade insulted her or if she was just playing, so he tryd to avoid staring at her just to be save [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Now came the real test of her skills, letting herself sink deeply into her calmest drawing on the force from out side that flow around. One if not skilled could not see her any more like that of mist she disappeared from his view. not a ripple. Coming up from behind him, as a whisper come to his mind. What so wrong, that you are like this, letting there be the touch of her figures now playing in his hair. then came the peek on the cheek. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore looked confused as she disepeard and he heard the voice "wat is going on here, gost, some forece trik, or have I jut become completely insane?" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

No your not insane just need to learn to sharped your skills in your mind to be able to hold out when those with force can use it only, one with a weak mind can always be twisted, come to turn around face me. Letting herself be seen by him now as she was face to face with him, looking him in the eyes inches from his face, with a grin on her face not only that but one of being pleased with herself. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Giving away to a peek on the cheek once again. Then came a soften smile upon her lips as the hand came out of the water to be place upon [member="Regor Laxvan"] cheek in so doing so came away the force. Those feelings what are then, Not that being nieve she could feeling coming from him even growing each time they met, strange as it may be. One that it wasn't of anything that she met to happen or even searching for to find.

egore feeling calm, more willing to open up as normal "wel, respect, adoration, being acratid to you,wonder" his voice became softer a bit chousios "thad I like you a lot" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Be careful, you know I'm on the path of the jedi, many things can happen, one being that my work is very dangerous. Giving him another pat on the cheek know not if he knows of this before trying to farther, still her guard up. Now that we have that out in the open, just what you like to do now that you have open this up, I..now. Looking away the first time how she blush felt that emotions. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

"I knowe it is dangerouse, but so is wat I do, we just have to live whit it" he looked at her a bit unshure "I honestly don't realy knowe, I have not thouged thad far ahead, I dit not knowe howe you would react" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

After all he did have a point, this wasn't something to be said they both had dangerous jobs they many never come back from. How I want to react isn't what or how I should react. Taking her hand off his cheek giving it a soft crease before laying it on his chest, then to herself owe. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Letting late less her eyes come to rest upon his eyes fully. Now what was coming into her mind, saying what only those two feeling to know that will be next in their friendship. It sem that where the wind blows so does that will happen next, now only waiting if to see what his next move would be from there it would only be acted upon, trying to herself keep in control of all her emotions. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom