Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needs

Agreed, With that next step was to do some more training if [member="Regor Laxvan"] up to helping her will more like watching her while she work on her endurance. Coming to a place to sit down, only to feel herself looking up at Regor once more, Care to want to help me train a bit.

Raising her eyebrow putting her hands on both of her hips giving herself a few second as if, really thinking what that was to mean. Could help trying no longer trying to keep this straight face, to be professional all business like with him, like it really offended her. Just what does that mean, I would though you already got a good look down, a while back. Giving him a bit of chuckle. Not everyone gets to see my backside. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

This was it time to do some training he did want to help her. Taking her hand off his shoulder with a dance in her eye, she used her hand to push him way from her. Guess you got me there, just don't get use to it. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

It was that struck her, to the fact that she would use the water as element to train in. Giving him this playful grin, then coming from her lips. You know that don't sound like a bad idea, should we go, this time not gawking like a starve Hutt. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Letting once again [member="Regor Laxvan"] led the way it just felt different this time she wasn't hobbling like some old women, or even being cared like a doll. All she could do was, grin at Regor then getting an idea, I'll race you.

Grinning the whole time when do this race, not even breaking a sweet, even to some, it would seem that one was playing with him, just to see what he would do next. To the point that as they begin to reach their goal, coming to find herself even then playing with her speed but in a differnt way to those that didn't have what to sense by the naked eye. [member="Regor Laxvan"] Look you having a little trouble keeping up. I can always stop, give you a few more step, before taking off again. Then just smirking letting the force flow around her more and more to draw around her. Smacking him from behind as place him, chuckling.

Raising her eyes to him, in a playful matter, looking at her own armor. Hey can I help I have armor that makes me move easier. Coming to the bath house, then doing some as she let the force flow around her, as she wrapped like a blanket around [member="Regor Laxvan"] pushing him with speed he didn't know maybe he had, or that was the plan any ways.

Regore thouged about it, "no, this is oke, im sentimental to this armor its an heirloom an saved my live more times than I care to rember" he looked slightly confused at wat was goining on, but dit not mind it [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Keeping herself in cheek, the hardest part, was trying not to be mischievous about it. Coming to the pool side of the hot springs. This causing her to just stair at the water below. Mind wondering back to the fact the last time they had been her, not much of away able to do much. Oh how much I missed this place, you know Regore a lot has changed a lot... Pushing down some of the feelings that one like her was having.

Biting her lips then a soft chew started, before bring her eyes to look upon her again. Hey we need to get dress, met you back out. Walking into the right dressing room as she came back out with nothing but a bit to cover up what need to any ways. Sitting down by the water with her back turn, to let her legs dang in as she waved her hand over the water to play with in the force to make it ripple. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regor wiseld as she walked back out "dam it always suprises me howe beautiful you are" he sias before going to chanse himself, coming back wearing only shorts.
[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom