Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needs

Closing her eyes as she let the wind play a dance with her hair, waiting for @Regor Laxvan to show himself. It had been some time since there last meeting. It seem since the path taking as Order of the Sliver they hadn't been able to see each other as much. Which one thing she missed was there talks, which really surprised. This called made to him, wasn't personal it was for other reason. Even then she hadn't told him, why there hadn't be any word from her, really if anything at all didn't think he would remember or expect him to come to this meeting.

Waiting as she did something had changed in her pulling now a cloak around her of royal blue with a symbol in the back of it. What was under her still the same her AKK armor, it was if this was her second skin. Sitting in a patch of grass as she wave her hands over it making it grow up to touch her hand. playing with each blade of grass. Now the question is would Regor come would he like what he would ask of him.

Regore had com to this meeting eager to See [member="Maya Whitelight"] agien wondering why he hadn't heard of her in suche a long time whe he saw her he smiled and walked over to here " hey there"

Turing her head head upwards giving a wide grin upon her face. Seeing for herself, bring her hand off the grass. Lifting her hand up to be pulled up to her feet. Once up giving him a long over due hug. I didn't think you would come. Its been such a long time. Be on joy to see him again, still for reason, knowing she couldn't say all that she had been up to just what was need of her. Knowing what he was asking him and his soldiers to was very dangerous. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

This making her chuckle on the inside, as much as she need it right now he would never know, of course you would. with out thinking but reacting with planting a kiss upon his cheek. I want to know what you all be up to, then if your luck I'll tell you some of reason why I have disappeared. So much as it wasn't that much of it, feeling bad for hiding for now it was safer for him not to know everything. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

For reason, jedi things, but that not why ask you here what would you say about helping me, with Gearbox help to located a cloaking device for my ship of mind, as it might come in handing on some of my work I'm involved in now for an order. Every fiber in her body wanted to tell him the truth in the matter, she didn't even know the truth herself being stuck. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Believing what spoken, I needing to find out where one could pick up cloaking device. knowing what being ask wasnt' going to be cheap it would lead to a dangerous path, most likely. Even so she pruest her lips together looking straight at him. Some inside of her was changing for the good, no longer was such a lone wolf. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

This it self putting a smile upon her lips but something in the back of her mind, told her she would have to involved to outise this time. It was the feeling she had that it could be a lot more dangerous then liberating some slaves from slavers. Enjoy the time that they have to spend, then came the other reason why she was there for. There another reason why I have came, I thought you should here it from me first, I'm no longer with the present jedi order. Pausing to let this sink into him, just what this could mean for him and her meeting like this. The home I have found, is on a retruiment drive, if any of your people would like to join up as Command of that we need all ranks with in this serectiy system. I myself don't have it all sort out just how this works at but would throw this out. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Regore smiles" this does not chance anything fore me, your stil you, i care bot fore the philostofical dirences between Jedi, i care fore you" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

I"m glad to here this, what if I could find a preeminent home that would, get your solider more advance training, would you care to hear more. smiling could feel how much was drain from for the time to here those words.

Giving a look at [member="Regor Laxvan"], to cause her to pause before speaking to him. It was in her eyes at first then her head bow to him, as if to understand respect what was being spoken. I understand, this is why you must understand that the path I was put upon, isn't political I for one don't not like to be used like that, this is why when I was given opportunity, when Master along with others teachers of the force told me, as I being young, told me the truth I knew then more then every, call it my smuggler coming out in me. I would not be used in some one dangerous game like some trash to be expendable. Know that this group I speak of has not ties to any in political power then, doing what should been the goal in the first place make sure those that live in darkness is taken out of the Galaxy once and for all.

Dancing with her eyes as if to say that this was the right path, even those it was a very hard one to make she made it would no have to leave with it. I fear the wind is blowing to where or if turns into a storm I can not say. I only know the path I have found upon my feet to take. Understand this only you can make this chose for those that you lead but if made I promise that the ones that I'm now call my brothers and sister will be grateful for the additions. You skilled workers like Gear what he can do with tools in his hands amazes me, would be look upon highly. Even the one that serves as communications seems to know what she is doing.

Placing upon right shoulder was finding of her hand upon him, her eyes told the story that she was for every telling him what she repressive as the truth. I have spoken all that I need to, as I can't make you decide one way or the other but know this either way that is your choose direction, I will never stop help with your cause to free those slaves from the grasp of oppressors.

Regior's face sofwnd "it seems like acwordy chause, i wil help you along whit those thad are willing, but i wil not abandon my chause, and it micht take precedent over your order somtines, but i Will stic whit you thad i promice" [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Bring a smile upon her face, but still what he demand of wanting his own cause take front of the orders, was something she couldn't speak upon, that was up for the masters. As much as I know how I want to say yes that is up to those that have sent me. You must understand I can not make such a desistion like this, I must have your understand of the matter. [member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom