Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing Approval

Page Blight

Conduit of Chaos
Alright so I am a web designer and I am currently working on my own web portfolio. I don't know which admin to contact so instead I'll just post this here.

So I was wanting to use a portion, not much maybe just a small smidge of one of your banners (mainly the red-villain one). Due to copyright laws I have to get permission. I swear I won't take credit for it and will credit whoever made it (or the entire site) inside my portfolio.

Why do I want to use some of it? Because I love Star Wars and I find it really annoying searching the web for a good banner to use that is free.

Again, I will only use a portion of the banner and will credit the creator or the site. Oh and don't worry, I am dedicating a page to my love for Star Wars and, even though I haven't been here long, will mention this site and it's great community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom