Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need To Get This Character Started

Luna Sov

L
z4ToGahl.jpg
"Embrace the Hearsay."

Well, i need to get this character rolling. This, ladies and gents is the new Winter Sovereign. I decided to dive back into the roots of the original character which i intended to be based on the moon before changing it to Winter and such. So now that i decided to bring her back by popular demand i figured i'd switch her up to make her more enjoyable to RP with.

So, this is Luna, a woman who was chased away from her clan after committing injustices that she didn't even commit. So as of now i picture her wandering the galaxy in search of a new home while also avoiding being hunted by her clan. I'd be down for just about anything, she is basically a blank slate and her main conflict is with her county part Sol. Who has not been created yet.

Anywho, cheers lads. Let me know if your interested in setting something up with her.

Luna Sov

L
Vengeance said:
[member="Luna Sov"]

She can land where Vengeance is training his Apprentice [member="Anya Loma"] then see how they mesh.
I can do that. Do you two have a thread already going?

Luna Sov

L
[member="Vengeance"]

Alright cool. Before i join though what planet does this thread take place and what is currently happening?

Random planet............never really say unless it is important to the story.

As far as what is happening.

They are in a field (think grass field) there are 3 bodies. A Man, a woman, and a child. Currently they are discussing saber forms and headed into strength and Endurance training.

[member="Luna Sov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom