Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to discover Force Sensitivity

This character was trained in a way so that she could operate without needing the Force, but I always intended for her to eventually discover her Force-sensitivity. Trouble is, I have no idea what kind of situation she'd be in to discover it, so if anybody has any ideas (and wants to be in the thread) reply. Also, when she does find out she'll need a Master (preferably Sith, but Rogue or Dark Jedi will do), so if you're interested in in that just reply.

Hm.. I may have an idea. One that could lead to having Xavka reveal to Azalyn her status as a Force sensitive being and, if you're willing and personal situations (for me) are permitting, could maybe lead to Xavka being her mentor (I'm not looking for Xavka to have a full time student just yet. Sorry).

If you'll permit me to explain. Xavka (in my head canon for him, it's unfortunately hard to actually find opportunities to write it out) contracts out his skills as an Assassin under his own name while not revealing that he is linked to the Sith, or even Force sensitive a lot of the time. How would you feel if both Xavka and Azalyn crossed paths on a contact they both took? From there, Xavka could observe Azalyn, revealing himself to her after she completes the contract. The thread can then just naturally grow from there.

Thoughts?

[member="Azalyn Falconer"]

[member="Xavka Duquo"] sounds good, and it's fine if you can't train Azalyn. PM me and we'll get started.

[member="Lord Ajihad"] if you could train me that would be great.

For plotty reasons, Ajihad wouldn't be able to train her right now. However, he could do something small like flaring her force sensitivity. Sorry, that's about it :(

Discovering Force Sensitivity is as simple as just bumping into another Force Sensitive.

It can literally be done in any type of thread you wanted to be in. What happens after that is only slightly more restrictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom