Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need photoshop mastah

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
It's extremely impractical, the sword would have no balance plus it would suffer the saber's gyroscope effect, you'd ruin the fact that a lightsaber has no distinct cutting edge and it'd be horrific just to try and wield.

WHY.

Cedric Dorn

C
Disciple said:
That's not necessary in the slightest... and is pretty impractical.
Says the man who once created a lightsaber battle axe...wait...that was me.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I need something behind a blade, so I get its cutting power while still having a familiar weight to it.

Elijah has been trained with a regular sword, and as such is being thrown off big time by using a blade with no weight.

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
I hate to break it to you, but that's the dumbest idea ever. You would literally ruin any potential use a lightsaber has by combining the two.

Have you considered a training saber so you don't murder yourself?

Jak Sandrow

dat's what i HAVE, because I can't use a saber at all!

It's like switching from Apple to Android. It's similar, but there are vital differences that make it permanently different. You will always remember Apple, no matter what you do.

At least make a large heavy metal rod immediately behind the blade. Or a gravity projector. Or something that give the weight of a traditional beskad.

(plus, is the text art not cool?)

It defeats the purpose of a training saber if you just strap a sword to the lightsaber. The whole point of it is to not have weight. It's supposed to be something only a Force User can truly use because of that lack of weight in the blade.

You're literally just ruining what's special about it.

Jak Sandrow

Qae Shena said:
How much do you even know?
Absolutely nothing. :p

I have the Force. I know not how to use it.

Disciple said:
It defeats the purpose of a training saber if you just strap a sword to the lightsaber. The whole point of it is to not have weight. It's supposed to be something only a Force User can truly use because of that lack of weight in the blade.

You're literally just ruining what's special about it.
Then give me a sword with a saber's edge.

Jak Sandrow

I NEED A SABER WITH WEIGHT!!!!
DO YOU HAVE GRAVITY PROJECTORS OR SOMETHING??????

*paper bag*

guhh...

lemme say it again. I need a saber with weight. Do you know how to give me one?

All sabers have weight... in the hilt.

They do not have weight in the blade.

That is because plasma is effectively weightless. You cannot have a saber with weight in the blade, but they all have weight in the hilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom