Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need master

Okay so I need a master either Jedi or Sith it doesn't matter because my guy is neutral and can't be swayed either or. He has sith blood that makes his force dark but his human force is light so no sway

Rexus Drath

@[member="Tye Kelly"] I've promoted 3 knights and have trained 6 people total. Trust me I know what I'm doing but if you want to go with the chick that's fine. Also no, I will destroy you

I'm sorry dude a guy and then a chick offers to train you. Who do you pick? I pick the one that doesn't make me gay looking no offense or anything

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
-rubs neck- Well that... happened... huh sorry @[member="Rexus Drath"]. And uh, do you want to start this or me @[member="Tye Kelly"], i would prefer you start it if you dont mind for two reasons, one im posting on other chars atm, and two, im horrid at starting threads.

I don't know where to start honestly hmmm iłl think of something but I want it to be longer and not real short and I want a few people in it but not a whole bunch of oeople

And even though it would be an honor to take one of your graduates I'm a neutral and knowing there are other fellow neutrals I believe I need to stick with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom