Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need A Weapon Tester!

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Alright, so, I need someone to test a weapon for me. Multiple someones are fine, too. Long and short, it's a thermal cannon that needs a dev thread. Anyone interested? Payment is twofold. Credits for the first payment, then one of the cannons to keep for yourself if you'd like. If you don't want to keep it or if the weapon isn't approved, I'll swap it for more credits. Any takers?

I have been reading stuff and Sarah might be interested in trying one out, but as a creature that has issues with heat already I think she would end up not really wanting one :)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The more the merrier lol Just a heads up, the weapon is a thermal cannon (I think I said that already) and is capable of bypassing class 10 armor without thermal shielding or dispersion abilities. I need some people to run it through it's paces and generally test it on the range and in different weather, etc.

I will say this, though, IC'ly, I'm gonna have all weapons testers sign a legal document not to produce, manufacture, or design anything similar. It's all IC, so the worst that'll happen is an IC copyright infringement/breach of contract lawsuit that has no bearing on OOC at all :p

If that interests you guys, lemme know and @ me below and we'll get started :p

@[member="Sarah Frostlight"]
@Krull Umbaris
@[member="Grimm"]
@[member="Break"]
@[member="Circe Savan"]
@[member="Jacob Remmington"]
@[member="Kai Nariko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom