Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Sith

So i want Stray to be a Sith.. the only problem his he will be hard to convince as hes a hard headed, greedy little brat. It may take allot to convince him as he only wants things for himself. so a long RP would be nice. and someone who's on allot as i tend to post quickly.

Now when you say you need a Sith do you mean specifically a master or knight or just nay sith? Because I'm an apprentice and I am on a lot, also I tend to post quickly too. @[member="Stray"]

well kinda hoping who ever got him into the order would train him so i would need a master or knight. @[member="Satine D'nara"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
OK sounds like a plan, but we need to create a back story about how we met and became friends. @[member="Stray"]

cool, i'll get something started then.. Im going to have it after he ran away from his foster home, hope you don't mine Nar Shadda. It's his favorite place XD @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
@[member="Stray"] Nar Shad a is fine with me

@[member="Marek S'hadar"] I was looking for more skulls to add to my collection

oh, Stray's just a kid. he was like 10 when he left the foster home.

Jedi can come if they want, give Stray a reson to hate them >.>

Cadden Blackthorne

C
I would of been 16 so I might have a wookie NPC following me around. @[member="Stray"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom