Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Rank Title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Maria Natalja"], wanna try your hand at a tag or two for me?

1 - Golds and lighter blues if possible, animated would be freaking awesome, that says "Slicer Dicer"

2 - Any colors and style you like, but something that looks way explosive and says "DIAMONDS!" with the all caps ans exclamation point would be sweet!

I BOW TO THE TAG MASTER!!!!

[member="Silara Vantai"] | [member="Johnny Diamonds"]​
tumblr_mbc4cfiNGy1qkdght.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Maria Natalja"]
Could you make just the text, in a tag-sized layer, for "The Shadow Empire" and throw it up here for me? I was working on several tags but I can't seem to get the font to look right on GIMP. Thanks if you can help!

Here we go!

I would like an Albino Twi'lek tag, an Illusionist tag, a Seductress tag, and a Sadist tag please!

I know, I know, big order. You don't have to do them all at once if it's too much trouble. I can wait for these bad boys. :D
[member="Maria Natalja"]

[member="Isley Verd"]

Oh great rank title master, May I get one made that says "Student of Bogan"? I would like it to give to my students. Bogan is another word for dark side so anything you can do that follows that ideal sounds good to me.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

Well if it isn't my favourie staff member.

Might I get that Student of Bogan tag (Not bacon, don't do bacon....orrrrr wellll....nope, don't do the Bacon)

Also if you have time I would love a Sith of War tag too. Doesn't matter how it looks as long as it fits the theme.

you rock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom