Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a place and maybe people.

After a bit of thinking, I've been thinking of placing Vulps into a slight bit of danger with one of his apprentices. That being said, the mission is simple. Obtain a sith holocron. What I want to know is if there as any sith willing to play the villain (not necessary, but nice to have) and are there any ideas on where to get such a holocron. I've got so many possible planets swirling in my head that i don't have the ability to make such a decision on my own it seems.

Planet qualifications:
1. I'd much rather not be hositn a republic mission outside of republic or neutral space
2. The planet must not be light side alligned (I.e Coruscant Ossus)
3. Planet must at least have the possibility of having a dark side history capable of holding a holocron. (I.e. the home of some death sith lord or dark jedi.)

Villain specs:
1. No masters, I'd rather not get either of us killed.
2. Must be willing to lose. The holocron shouldn't be very important and will likely disapear IC into some random archive. Don't worry, you'll only be maimed if you want.

Other than that, I thank y'all for the help and hope to see what comes out of this.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Last time i checked you are both a master and not a sith mister Dragonsflame, unless something happened in the last five minutes that i missed :D
Anyways, if theres any chance i can join in @[member="Vulpesen"] that would be fun.

*rubs my neck* yeah... got a bit too close for comfort on that one. If it weren't for the synth flesh, I'd have a bit of trouble drinking that correlian whiskey that I love so much.

Askrut Fey'ra

A
@[member="Vulpesen"] Which padawan? :)
I'd bring in my Sith, but you'd win that fight with your eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom