Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a new Faction

Could always get adopted by Dred and it so happens i be looking to expand my mandalorian clan as the member base for the Mandalorian Faction

Paega Anginous said:
How about the Sith Empire? It's quite active.
Maybe...someone would need to take him to that side though, if anyone is willing to that is.

Dred Varad said:
Could always get adopted by Dred and it so happens i be looking to expand my mandalorian clan as the member base for the Mandalorian Faction
Maybe...just maybe. You have a sig with Yuri Boyka in it so im inclined to agree...

Lilith Mae Lancaster said:
Well, you could join the Council of Sorcery, @[member="Subject 13"]... :p We're really cool...
13 cannot use Sorcery.

@[member="Subject 13"], do you mean, that it's impossible for him to use it or that he just hasn't learned it? Because... if it's the latter one, then you can still come. We also teach Sorcery. And even if it's impossible, everyone is still welcome to join us.

I don't know our exact political standings just yet. Just got back from a AWOL. I am looking for family members and that are dedicated members of the mando faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom