Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a mandalorian to beat the crap out of me for obvious reasons

Andreas Wintergreen said:
Need a mandalorian to beat the crap out of me for obvious reasons
You mean a rich and compelling story that ends in a climactic battle between two destined foes? Because that's what I think would be a really obvious reason.

...Oh, wait. No. You mean so you can nick some beskar. <_<

@[member="Strider Garon"]
Being a mercenary, I should be doing the hunting

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Tried. Failed.

@[member="Tamara"]
Would be strange if it didn't. I'm only replicating what I've seen done before.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
@[member="Nyarl"]

I've actually tried to do it that way (as the armor going to be forged ties directly into my character plot so gadgets=plot in this case) several times but the threads kept getting cut short when the opponent refused to post any longer for unexplained reasons. I've simply grown tired of trying to do this the hard way. This is my final attempt at a storyline. Before I say "mark it" and start going into battle in my birthday suit complete with my natural package and get banned.

@[member="Adenn Gra'tua"]

Thank you, friend. I have to know if you have a clear schedule that will allow you to post frequently and if you will notify me of any problems you are having within the thread or if you'll soon be too busy to post often. So you don't just leave me hanging and sending PMs that never get answered.

I'm free for now, even with the masks of madness. I only have Adenn in the second thread (I've actually been actively searching for threads) and I'm not too active in that thread either, but yea, I'll be able to post often but there might be one or two days each week where I won't be able to post that much @[member="Andreas Wintergreen"]

EDIT: and I will notify you of any problems or if I will be to busy, and I sign on at least once a day so I will probably see a notification from the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom