Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Faction

You're a Rebel? And a Warden?! Then I can't think of many places you'd find a better potential home than ORC. We tend to specialize in two fields - Underground/Resistance like annoyance of Imperial style powers and Outer Rim/Fringe Exploration and lore building. We have the following threads active:

With some more to come in the following week, and some active development on internal things as well, so drop by and check us out!

[member="Jada Raxis"]

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Jada Raxis"]

The Chiss Ascendancy accepts exceptional individuals into the Chiss society. We are not as xenophobic as our forefathers.

Given your particular set of skills, I could see you operating under my command within the Intelligence division... should that prove an interesting prospect.

Insofar as the faction, we are new and making final preparations for big moves; so joining at this time would put you in prime position to be involved from inception.

Consider it. Let me know.

Hmmm? Perhaps. The Sith Empire welcomes all, to those who show their grit. We welcome the use of all your emotions and ask that you embrace them. Perhaps learn the ways of the force, and'or train with a saber.

We will welcome you, sister.....

Jay Lunaron

Grandmaster of the New Bendu
Join the New Order of the Bendu. We will strive to achieve true balance in the Force, not balance in Ashla or Bogan. The Force cannot be split into a light side and a dark side. The Force is one, and so are we.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Jada Raxis"]

Well if we're throwing our wares, I offer the Silver Jedi Order:

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/239-the-order-of-the-silver-jedi/

The longest serving Major Faction on Chaos, with extensive Light Side stories and adventures, but always with a little pinch of spice here and there.

You can be a pilot. A captain. A soldier. A Jedi. A healer. An explorer. A scientist. A teacher.

Whatever you want to try and develop, we will help you with plenty of Faction threads as an Order and also with our growing allies around the Core and Mid-Rim.

Have fun out there!

Join the Confederacy ....

Because ....

We have .....

We do ....

We ...

I'm there, and I'm a riot.
That should be a good enough reason right? Muhahahahahaha

But seriously, we have political maneuvering with the Viceroyalty
Be a witch/Sorcerer/wizard with the Witches of Ryloth
We have Mando houses with brawling, drinking with family
We have ships, so fleet fleet crash that fleet
We have crime and criminal organizations for those dark and epic desires of nefarious origins
We have droids and free droids, come get them all
We have an over arcing faction enemy that likes being mischievous
We have commandos for blowing stuff up and being the big boys of a battle
We have an order of Knights who have swords and armor, cause who wants a blaster am I right
We have over half a dozen active faction threads running
We have some of the most unique Dominions out there, recent ones including: a speed dating thread under duress, Groundhogs day, party party drink drink, and don't drink the water cause you'll get the explosive poodoo.

Oh, and I'm there, and I'm a bloody riot.

So come in down to the Confederacy of Independent Systems, where we make your dreams and nightmares come true.

[member="Jada Raxis"]

[member="Jada Raxis"]

If you're interested in a story-driven darkside faction, maybe The Ancient Eye is the place for you. We're focused on worldbuilding, political intrigue, war, conspiracies and currently have a multi-thread storyline going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom